If you have questions about the site, need something (like personal forums), want something added to the site (like bbcodes or what ever), thank you's, ect.
Welcome Threads go here as well, so if you are new, come say hello!

Oh, and if you are wondering what the sound is when you are here, it's probably the chat which is at the bottom of every page :)

Click below to add our Active Topics RSS to the reader of your choice.

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Regardless of size, the avatars that you upload to the site can't be any bigger than 20kb, so use the following website to help reduce the bites.

http://www.gifworks.com/

If you hotlink your Avatar, like from photobucket or where ever, the size limit doesnt count.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Avatars

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:14 pm

A good place to get god quality Avatars is

http://drakonis.org/
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:41 am

soo.. who can I give this one to?

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 am

Another heh

Though i am afraid hippie will choose it over her booby-delicious one.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Mierin » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:56 am

Hee! I beat her to it!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mierin
Forum Dominatrix
Forum Dominatrix

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:01 am

hehehehe
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:03 pm

*sniff*
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

Favorite System: Unisystem

PostPosted by Mierin » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:05 pm

Aww, there there. You still have the bouncing boobies. ;)
Mierin
Forum Dominatrix
Forum Dominatrix

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:13 pm

They are VERY bouncy...
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Gotta give the snake one to Bunny :s_biggrin
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Color me blue and call me snake!
Never tell people how to do things.
Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- General George Patton Jr

"There are two kinds of people in this world those that love you and those that hate you, now choose a side mother fucker!"~Mark F.Mason
NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

Favorite System: God help me, it's Pally.

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:40 pm

I'll take the snake!!

"There are two kinds of people in this world those that love you and those that hate you, now choose a side mother fucker!"~Mark F.Mason
NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:18 am

NinjaBunny wrote:I'll take the snake!!

Then take it! :s_biggrin
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:09 am

here's another that hippie might like..

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:16 pm

OCELOT :s_thumbsup
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:55 am

*points at his new avatar* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:08 am

Too big for an avatar... but still cool!
Spoiler:
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:20 am

ANother cool one, but might be too big in the bites for the site..

Spoiler:
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Beowulf » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:53 am

T'is very cool!
Insert witty semi-political attempt at a philisophical emo proverb here.
Beowulf
3rd level Merchant
3rd level Merchant

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:19 pm

verdilak wrote:ANother cool one, but might be too big in the bites for the site..

Spoiler:

Yummy
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm

Here's a fun one.. anyone want?

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:37 pm

And we have mutant kitties... though it might be too big... Still, the link in the first post can change the size and whatnot (I think it's too long maybe).

Spoiler:
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Mierin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:39 pm

verdilak wrote:Here's a fun one.. anyone want?

Hee! I'm taking this! :s_biggrin A couple of them are such big pet peeves of mine, it's not funny. :s_tongue
Mierin
Forum Dominatrix
Forum Dominatrix

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Nod same here heh.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:54 am

Now i want Mierin's old one...but...but...i'm just so used to my bouncy girl. :s_biggrin
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by Mierin » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Heh. I still have the first one up... the second one is my backup one :s_wink
Mierin
Forum Dominatrix
Forum Dominatrix

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Avatar Whore-der! :s_mad :s_biggrin
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by Mierin » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Ah, yer jus' jellous! :s_wink
Mierin
Forum Dominatrix
Forum Dominatrix

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Yes. Yes i am. :s_cry
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by Rayven » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Just as a note of consideration....anyone who is offended by my avatar, let me know. I'll be happy to change it (I've got a few backups on my computer).
STARE INTO MY EYES FOREVER
LET ME TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS
DANCE WITH ME OUT IN THE GARDEN
WHERE TOMORROW NEVER COMES
FOLLOW ME INTO THE DARKNESS
WHERE THE NIGHTMARES NEVER FADE
WHISPER DREAMS MY FALLEN ANGEL
FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEVER WAKE
Religion starts wars. Spirituality ends them

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

Location: Cubicle greyness...I'm surrounded by false intelligence!
Favorite System: Any

PostPosted by PhishStyx » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Why would any of us be offended about your avatar?
"Hail to the Burger King, Baby! Ook! Ook!" -Anastas

"That's not school. That's Schoolhouse Rock." - Sam Winchester

"Going to war over religion is basically killing each other to see who has the better imaginary friend." - Richard Jeni

USS Lynx | Currently Running: Shadowrun with Online Game Support
PhishStyx
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Classic Unisystem (WitchCraft)

PostPosted by Svartalf » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:34 am

PhishStyx wrote:Why would any of us be offended about your avatar?

because the star is upside down.

I hope you folks don't mind my keeping my PB Apsu, I've grown quite fond of it.
PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Geronimo the Commie Atheist
Svartalf
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Shadowrun

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 am

Doesnt bother me any, it suits you.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by zebraman » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:00 am

can I use [numbnuts] photo? :s_biggrin

Im actually serious
zebraman
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: palladium

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:27 am

zebraman wrote:can I use [He Who Must Not Be Named] photo? :s_biggrin

Im actually serious

THAT would offend me. But if you really want to get kicked daily, go ahead. :s_biggrin
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by Rayven » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:19 pm

PhishStyx wrote:Why would any of us be offended about your avatar?

Beyond what Svart said, it's a full Baphomet, which is Satanic iconography. No, I don't follow the demonic child-killing Satanism, but I do agree with a lot of LaVeyan Satanism, so I use that avatar.

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:40 pm

So you think of your self as a god?

NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

PostPosted by Rayven » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:59 pm

No no no no no
I said some, like the whole not harming other people, the "Stupidity is a sin," stuff like that. Not the "I am god, and I worship me every day" part.

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm

I always liked stupidity is a sin

NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

PostPosted by Rayven » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Hmmm...

Is Theru the Satanist over at PB, or was it someone else? (the guy I'm thinking of made it no secret....) Maybe we should light a fire under his ass and have him read KS all of KS's sins for the year...........

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:55 pm

My god you'll kill that poor guy if you make him do that

NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:05 pm

:s_rofl
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:07 am

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 am

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:35 am

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Aluman » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:32 pm

I want cookie crack.
Shazbot Says "If you can't learn how to swallow under duress, you'll never make it in show business."
Aluman
l_33t
l_33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 pm

then take it! :s_biggrin
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:33 am

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 am

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Chick » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:51 am

After seeing Sirius Black and 'Teddy in the snow' I considered swapping, but I'm so attached to my Domo Kun in rage. I'll give one a test run. The Joker may make my sarcasm harder to distinguish :s_wink
Chick
Darth Annoyus
Darth Annoyus

Favorite System: D&Dv3.5 & Star Wars Saga

Next

Return to Help Desk