Anyone available for gaming Sat or Sun mornings?

Have a game you want to run? Sending out feelers to see if there is any interest? Go ahead, ask and find players here.

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Anyone available for gaming Sat or Sun mornings?

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Those are the two days that I could, conceivably, run a game. Anyone be willing to play?

It would also be great to have 4+ people who could play.

Oh, and what type of game would you want? Right now I'm feeling like a Dresden-esque game, but hippie is running one so I'm open to other suggestions.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone available for gaming Sat or Sun mornings?

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 am

Saturdays are good for me now, but that will be the day people with school-aged children will most likely miss for things like basketball tournaments and cross-country meets. :D

After Nov. 1 I would be available on Sundays. Well, any day of the week, but especially Sundays. Until March 1, because seasonal employment (yay?).
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

Favorite System: Unisystem

Re: Anyone available for gaming Sat or Sun mornings?

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Found a site to run the game on, has chat rolls, easy to use, and it is in the browser.

That is, if anyone is interested... Or we could run in the evenings during the week. Just need some more people besides my wife lol
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

Return to Game Recruiting