Let me know

Links to other sites, forums, you name it. As long as they are about Gaming in some way/shape/fashion. (Mainly so that posts about them do not get lost in the sea of posts, feel free to ask for specific links to be added)

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Let me know

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:07 am

what links you want added to here. As long as the site deals with gaming, it's cool to ask for.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Let me know

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:32 am

All my links deal with art... so.... aside from finding potential pics for your toons... they would not classify.
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am

They would I feel. That IS a gaming resource... I plan on putting up a pic heavy post full of mini's and links full of mini's.

So yea.. if you posted a post full of artwork links, then I reference it here so that it wont get lost in the number of posts and page numbers.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 am

http://www.elfwood.com/elfwood.pike - Elfwood :s_thumbsup

http://www.metalandmagic.com/ - The artwork of Ursula Vernon, found her on elfwood, good inspirational stuff, and great humor.

Thanks Verdi.
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 am

I put the second on in Non-RPG Merryment
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by NulSyn » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:05 am

Links to Mongoose and PEG would be nice.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:09 am

Have the links handy?
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by NulSyn » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:10 am

NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by Steve Dubya » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:19 am

Crystal Keep D&D 3.5 Index Files - most helpful for determining where information is, if it isn't directly available

D20 Modern Source Reference Document - much like the Hypertext d20 SRD, but for Modern
ImageCheck out my Risus Variant:Image
Savage Worlds of Darkness - a conversion from Monte Cook's World of Darkness to Savage Worlds
Steve Dubya
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Just one??

PostPosted by First Oni » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 am

I'd love to have Third Eye Games added here.

http://www.thirdeyegames.net
Eloy Lasanta, CEO of Third Eye Games
Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. and Wu Xing: The Ninja Crusade - ON SALE NOW http://www.thirdeyegames.net!
Also check the forums at http://www.thirdeyegames.net/forums!
First Oni
2nd level Commoner
2nd level Commoner

Favorite System: DGS

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:31 am

First Oni wrote:I'd love to have Third Eye Games added here.

http://www.thirdeyegames.net

NP.

If you have a smallish image I can put that up as well, as you can see from some of the others.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by First Oni » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:36 am

For sure, you can use my Avatar actually. That's my company logo.

-Oni
Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. and Wu Xing: The Ninja Crusade - ON SALE NOW http://www.thirdeyegames.net!
First Oni
2nd level Commoner
2nd level Commoner

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:40 am

heh, and its smaller now.. works!

You can go back to the big one again if you want.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by First Oni » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:41 am

verdilak wrote:heh, and its smaller now.. works!

You can go back to the big one again if you want.

Oh, it's no problem. I realized after the fact that i chose the big one. The smaller one definitely works better for forums.

-Oni
First Oni
2nd level Commoner
2nd level Commoner

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:43 am

Eh, this forum, the big one works well too. It's the large animated ones that can slow things down. Not bad for a low post-count poster, but for someone who is as prolific as I am... :s_no
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Rayven » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:28 pm

STARE INTO MY EYES FOREVER
LET ME TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS
DANCE WITH ME OUT IN THE GARDEN
WHERE TOMORROW NEVER COMES
FOLLOW ME INTO THE DARKNESS
WHERE THE NIGHTMARES NEVER FADE
WHISPER DREAMS MY FALLEN ANGEL
FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEVER WAKE
Religion starts wars. Spirituality ends them

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

Location: Cubicle greyness...I'm surrounded by false intelligence!
Favorite System: Any

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:44 pm

the koplow link didnt work, so I found the right one...

all added
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Rayven » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:11 pm

I prolly need to update my links then if koplow has changed....it's been a while since I visited their site, but figured people would like to have the option for mail-order dice and accessories.
STARE INTO MY EYES FOREVER
LET ME TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS
DANCE WITH ME OUT IN THE GARDEN
WHERE TOMORROW NEVER COMES
FOLLOW ME INTO THE DARKNESS
WHERE THE NIGHTMARES NEVER FADE
WHISPER DREAMS MY FALLEN ANGEL
FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEVER WAKE
Religion starts wars. Spirituality ends them

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

Location: Cubicle greyness...I'm surrounded by false intelligence!
Favorite System: Any

PostPosted by Chick » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:37 am

Am surprised not to see a link to WotC, for resources, forums and well... lots

Here a couple useful links;
Gamer Classifieds
Forums
Star Wars Resources
D&D Resources(inc. 3.x Archives)
D20 Modern Resources
Chick
Darth Annoyus