Hey, CP here

If you have questions about the site, need something (like personal forums), want something added to the site (like bbcodes or what ever), thank you's, ect.
Welcome Threads go here as well, so if you are new, come say hello!

Oh, and if you are wondering what the sound is when you are here, it's probably the chat which is at the bottom of every page :)

Click below to add our Active Topics RSS to the reader of your choice.

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Hey, CP here

PostPosted by OmegaWolf57 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Re-registered as "OmegaWolf57" because I completely forgot my old password and because this name's more accurate. I think I got banned from PB, so I may as well come back here, where my wit is appreciated. I honestly curious what may have caused my banning. Could have being calling out the nazi on the Rifts forum for what he was using his own words against him. Could have been because my snark was actually the more appropriate kind of humor on the boards. Could have been the fact I was the only one honest about being a sexual pervert in regards to the "which ten celebrities would you have a fling with if you could?" thread. Really don't know.

Oh and if you were curious, the answer was "I don't know any celebrities I'd want to sleep with. Fictional characters on the other hand, I'd need multiple posts. Actually, make that threads. Turht be told, message boards even." I SO totally regret being to late to have added "and not being one for flings, it be more like a harem. Not all of them would be women." So appearently, expressing your desire to start a used panty collection with real life married people is okay, but mer stating that I'd prefer sleeping with repectable fictional characters out of true love instead of having drug whore orgies with societal miscreants, is bad?

That's the second entry on my **** list. The only other one on it is Blizzard Entertainment, the Palladium Books of computer gaming.

Anyways, now I ramble. How are you all doing?
OmegaWolf57
1st Level Peasant
1st Level Peasant

Favorite System: I cherry-pick the rules
Security: NO

Re: Hey, CP here

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:54 pm

lol now that's a post. "Administrate-ing" you right now.

Not a lot happening here since Verd and i don't have internet at home anymore. Everyone else kind of dropped the ball :P Good to see you coming by though! I get online about once a week, but Verd still checks in from work. So feel free to start a discussion despite how quiet it is.
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

Favorite System: Unisystem

PostPosted by OmegaWolf57 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Cool, thanks, will do. Take care nd hope you get the Internet at home again soon. Ironically, I myself don't have Internet at my place either, have to travel to my parents to get online.
OmegaWolf57
1st Level Peasant
1st Level Peasant

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 pm

We *can't* get internet in our town, apparently. :/ The nearest hotspots are two towns away! But only 10 minutes by car, so i guess i don't have as much to complain about as i could! It's like living in a third world country though---only usually they can get military-grade satellite service in those places, lol!
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by OmegaWolf57 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hope the government pays lip service to its job and that changes soon enough. Appearently our country thinks using taxpayer dollars to give mercenaries a million dollar paycheck to basicslly harrass actual US military service men and women is okay, but a wi-fi in its own cities is a poor way to spend money. Have politicians learned nothing about the Arab Spring?
OmegaWolf57
1st Level Peasant
1st Level Peasant

PostPosted by OmegaWolf57 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Um, I failed at Internet. Email comfirmation was there the whole time,just had to click it to get back. Damn, this is like the episode of the Drew Carry show where he lauches a tirade against a place he wanted to live with because he didn't get in, and it turns out his boss didn't even bother to actually put in his name. Except I'm both Drew Carry AND the boss.
OmegaWolf57
1st Level Peasant
1st Level Peasant

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 am

lol it's no problem; i could have manually changed your password from the admin side too, but i figured you had reasons you wanted to start fresh anyway, so it's just as well. It's not busy enough here to get uptight over multiple accounts!
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by OmegaWolf57 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Um, I meant PB, I actually wasn't banned all this time. And apparently they don't seem to ban anyone else either.

Apparently some posters will spank their dog with a newspaper when it pees on the rug, but have nothing but approval for US Marines peeing on a guy their sniper killed.

What? :s_dunno
OmegaWolf57
1st Level Peasant
1st Level Peasant

Return to Help Desk