Stat this Character in the system of choice

Talk about Tabletop Games to your heart's content. Anything and everything, as long as it's about Tabletop RPG's.

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Stat this Character in the system of choice

PostPosted by verdilak » Wed May 04, 2011 4:03 pm

So, I'm thinking about dusting off some of my never-used systems (as well as using the systems I DO use and love) and posting statted versions of one (or more) of the following character archtypes and would really love it everyone else joined me on this (even if you use the same system, just to see how each person views the system).

Fighter

Mage

Cleric

Thief

Ranger

Psychic
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Stat this Character in the system of choice

PostPosted by verdilak » Wed May 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Wushu

Fighter
5 Armored like a Tank
4 No Weapon Unknown
3 Fast and Nimble
1 Fighting Solves Everything!

Mage
5 Master of Eldritch Ass-Kicking
4 Reader of Dusty Tomes
3 Illusions - R - Us
1 Bibliophile

Cleric
5 Blessed Words
4 Soldier of Faith
3 Knowledge of the Human Condition
1 Vows of the Chosen

Thief
5 Nimble Fingers
4 Striking from the Shadows
3 Free Runner
1 Poor Impulse Control

Ranger
5 Deadeye (with a bow)
4 Uncanny Insight
3 Secrets of the Wilderness
1 Tree Hugger

Psychic
5 Your Mind is Mine to Command!
4 The Unseen Hand Hurts the Most
3 Secrets are Mine to Learn
1 Mental Prowess > Everything Else
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Stat this Character in the system of choice

PostPosted by NulSyn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Gonna take an odd spin at this and stat the equivalents in a Dark Heresy (WH40K) game. I made the mage category a tech-priest; whereas, normally I would have made it a Psyker, but you have a psychic category. There are more careers to choose from I just went with what I thought fit int he category, others would have fit in other places too.

Fighter (Guardsman)
WS: 31
BS: 29
S: 37
T: 38
Ag: 31
Int: 30
Per: 27
WP: 22
Fel: 35
Wounds: 12
Fate Points: 2
Insanity Points: 0
Corruption Points: 0
Thrones: 75
Name: Kadis
Homeworld: Noble Born
Career: Guardsman
Build: Slender
Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Quirk: You have an electoo
Lineage of Renown: House of the Iron Spires
Divination: If a job is worth doing it is worth dying for.
Starting XP: 400
Starting Package: None

Traits: Etiquette, Supremely Connected, Vendetta, Wealth

Basic Skills:

Advanced Skills: Literacy (Int), Speak Language (High Gothic) (Int), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Drive (Ground Vehicle) (Ag)

Talents: Peer (Nobility), Peer (Government), Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Basic Weapons Training (Las), Pistol Training (Las), Basic Weapons Training (SP), Frenzy

Gear: lasgun and 1 charge pack, knife, guard flak armour, 1 week corpse starch rations, sword, las pistol and 1 charge pack, shotgun and 12 shells, uniform (Common Quality Clothing), mercenary license, metal lho-stick case (memento), bent grenade pin (memento)

Special Qualities: None

Family: Your mother's name is Fraka. She walks the path of the Guardsman. Your father's name is Garm. He walks the path of the Assassin. Your brother's name is Cain. He walks the path of the Adept.

Mage (Tech-Priest)
WS: 29
BS: 30
S: 28
T: 40
Ag: 33
Int: 44
Per: 39
WP: 35
Fel: 36
Fate Points: 1
Thrones: 154
Name: Dar
Homeworld: Forge World
Career: Tech-Priest
Build: Scrawny
Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color: Mousy
Eye Color: Blue
Quirk: You have a chemical smell.
Point of Origin: Greater Forge World
Divination: Know the mutant; kill the mutant.

Traits: Fit for Purpose, Stranger to the Cult, Credo Omnissiah

Basic Skills: Common Lore (Tech) (Int) and Common Lore (Machine Cult) (Int)

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Tech-Use (Int), Literacy (Int), Secret Tongue (Tech) (Int), Trade (Copyist) (Int)

Talents: Technical Knock, Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Basic Weapons Training (Las), Pistol Training (Las), Electric Graft Use

Gear: metal staff, las pistol and 1 charge pack, las carbine and 1 charge pack, knife, flak vest, glow lamp, data-slate, Mechanicus robes and vestments (Good Quality Clothing), spare parts (power cells, wires, chronometers etc), vial of Sacred Machine Oil, Mechanicus implants, fancy vest (memento), lump of your own mummified flesh (memento)

Family: Your mother's name is Rhia. She walks the path of the Assassin. Your father's name was Lionus. He walked the path of the Tech-Priest. He is deceased. Your brother's name is Lionus. He walks the path of the Guardsman. Your sister's name is Thiopia. She walks the path of the Scum.

Cleric (Cleric)
WS: 41
S: 27
T: 32
Ag: 26
Int: 34
Per: 31
WP: 36
Fel: 37
Wounds: 11
Fate Points: 2
Thrones: 320
Name: Regis
Homeworld: Imperial World
Career: Cleric
Build: Slender
Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Dyed
Quirk: You have a nervous tick.
Planet of Birth: Feudal World
Divination: Violence solves everything.

Traits: Blessed Ignorance, Hagiography, Litugical Familiarity, Superior Origins

Basic Skills: Common Lore (Imperial Creed) (Int) (Hagi.), Common Lore (Imperium) (Int) (Hagi.), Common Lore (War) (Int) (Hagi.), Literacy (Int) (Lit. Fam.), Speak Language (High Gothic) (Int) (Lit. Fam.)

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Common Lore (Imperial Creed) (Int), Literacy (Int), Performer (Singer) (Fel), Trade (Valet) (Fel)

Talents: Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Pistol Training (SP), Basic Weapons Training (Primitive)

Gear: aquila necklace, Ecclesiarchy robes (Good Quality Clothing), 4 candles, charm (skull), backpack, sword, stub revolver and 6 bullets, crossbow and 10 bolts, chain coat, impressive hat (memento), brass key punch (memento)

Family: Your mother's name is Plex. She walks the path of the Imperial Psyker. Your father's name is Quarl. He walks the path of the Imperial Psyker. Your brother's name is Thaddius. He walks the path of the Imperial Psyker.

Thief (Scum)
WS: 36
S: 27
T: 27
Ag: 43
Int: 36
Per: 29
WP: 34
Fel: 37
Thrones: 15
Name: Thyratia
Homeworld: Hive World
Career: Scum
Build: Wiry
Skin Color: Stained
Hair Color: Mousy
Quirk: You have a chemical smell.
Hive Class: Dross Hound
Divination: To war is human.

Traits: Accustomed to Crowds, Caves of Steel, Hivebound, Wary

Basic Skills: Tech-Use (Int) (Caves of Steel), Deceive (Fel), Awareness (Per), Dodge (Ag)

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Hive Dialect) (Int), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Blather (Fel), Common Lore (Imperium) (Int)

Talents: Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Pistol Training (SP), Basic Weapons Training (SP), Ambidextrous

Gear: autopistol and 1 clip, knife, autogun and 1 clip, brass knuckles, quilted vest, street ware (Poor Quality Clothing), tube of grease (memento), leather pouch (memento)

Family: Your mother's name is Diona. She walks the path of the Scum. Your father's name is Rat. He walks the path of the Arbitrator. Your sister's name is Haxta. She walks the path of the Arbitrator. Your brother's name is Zaddion. He walks the path of the Guardsman.

Ranger (Assassin)
WS: 36
BS: 34
S: 46
T: 35
Ag: 31
Int: 32
Per: 36
WP: 26
Fel: 28
Wounds: 10
Thrones: 142
Name: Sham
Homeworld: Feral World
Career: Assassin
Build: Lean
Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color: Brown
Quirk: You have an unusually thick jaw.
Superstition: Unlucky Colour
Divination: Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets Retribution.

Traits: Iron Stomach, Primitive, Rite of Passage, Wilderness Savvy

Basic Skills: Navigation (Surface) (Int) (Wild. Sav.), Survival (Int) (Wild. Sav.), Tracking (Int) (Wild. Sav.), Awareness (Per), Dodge (Ag)

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Tribal Dialect) (Int), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int)

Talents: Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Basic Weapons Training (SP), Pistol Training (SP), Ambidextrous, Thrown Weapons Training

Gear: sword, knife, 3 doses of stimm, charge (corpse hair), black bodyglove (Common Quality Clothing), hunting rifle and 16 rounds, 10 throwing knives, hide boots (memento), veil (memento)

Family: Your mother's name is Xanthia. She walks the path of the Assassin. Your father's name is Jakes. He walks the path of the Imperial Psyker. Your brother's name is Regis. He walks the path of the Scum. Your sister's name is Albia. She walks the path of the Scum.

Psychic (Imperial Psyker)
WS: 37
BS: 31
S: 25
T: 34
Ag: 32
Int: 30
Per: 32
WP: 40
Fel: 28
Wounds: 7
Fate Points: 3
Thrones: 54
Name: Lady
Homeworld: Void Born
Career: Imperial Psyker
Build: Stunted
Skin Color: Greyish
Hair Color: Ginger
Eye Color: Watery Blue
Quirk: You are pallid.
Ship Tradition: Orbital
Divination: In the darkness, follow the light of Terra.

Traits: Charmed, Ill-Omened, Shipwise, Void Accustomed, Sanctioned Psyker

Basic Skills: Navigation (Stellar) (Int) (Shipwise), Pilot (Starcraft) (Ag) (Shipwise)

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Ship Dialect) (Int), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Psyniscience (Per), Invocation (WP), Literacy (Int), Trade (Merchant) (Fel)

Talents: Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Pistol Weapons Training (Las)

Gear: staff, knife (psykana mercy blade), quilted vest, tatty robe (Poor Quality Clothing), Psy-Focus, sanctioning brand, sword, book of Imperial saints, compact las pistol and 1 charge pack, bag of seeds (memento), wide black ribbon (30cm) (memento)

Special Qualities: You have a Psy Rating of 1.

Family: Your mother's name was Inez. She walked the path of the Tech-Priest. She is deceased. Your father's name is Varnias. He walks the path of the Imperial Psyker. Your brother's name is Vern. He walks the path of the Imperial Psyker. Your sister's name is Venus. She walks the path of the Arbitrator.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Return to General Tabletop Gaming