Weird Al snubbed by Lady Gaga, releases parody anyways

If need be, we can break this down into subforums based on genre

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Weird Al snubbed by Lady Gaga, releases parody anyways

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 am

ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Weird Al snubbed by Lady Gaga, releases parody anyways

PostPosted by NulSyn » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 pm

This turned out to be a lie by her manager. She had never heard that Al wanted to do this...she has now heard it and loves it and Al's full album is now ok'd.

Wonder how long she's gonna keep a manager that lied on her behalf and kept information from her that is pretty important in the music industry?
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Return to Music!