Cyber's d20 Modern Chaos Earth

Have a game you want to run? Sending out feelers to see if there is any interest? Go ahead, ask and find players here.

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Cyber's d20 Modern Chaos Earth

PostPosted by Cyberpaladin85 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi, Cyber again. I'm recruiting for a d20 Modern Chaos Earth game.

Basically, you'll be playing US Army personnel in a reserve unit that gonna get activated very very quickly. You'll be defending Southern California (no, I am NOT following official Chaos Earth cannon, California might be saved) from the horrors of the Cataclysm. We will be using some amount of house rules. Chief among them is a modified elite array of 16, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, and you may add +1 to any one stat to represent genetic engineering. You start at 4th level, as you're well trained, but not yet best of the best. You can have up to three characters pregenerated by yourselves, which you can alternate between missions as needed if desired. The technology level is PL6 with some PL7 in the hands of the military (and "interesting people").

I will be running a special kind of research opportunity for your characters as well. The more of the same monster you kill and can bring back for studies (dead most likely), the more I will reveal about it's abilities and stats. If I've left anything out or you want to asking a question, let me know.

You can't call me evil, I don't believe in morals!
Cyberpaladin85
h4x0r
h4x0r

Favorite System: WEG D6
Security: NO

Re: Cyber's d20 Modern Chaos Earth

PostPosted by Cyberpaladin85 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Sorry for last of response yesterday, college homework needed to get done. I'll be at my Aunt and Uncle's house this weekend, so access here will be non-existant for the most part. Will be back Monday. 'til then, take care y'all.

You can't call me evil, I don't believe in morals!
Cyberpaladin85
h4x0r
h4x0r

Favorite System: WEG D6
Security: NO

Re: Cyber's d20 Modern Chaos Earth

PostPosted by Zamion » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am

what day were you thinking agin?
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun