i cannot do this

If you have questions about the site, need something (like personal forums), want something added to the site (like bbcodes or what ever), thank you's, ect.
Welcome Threads go here as well, so if you are new, come say hello!

Oh, and if you are wondering what the sound is when you are here, it's probably the chat which is at the bottom of every page :)

Click below to add our Active Topics RSS to the reader of your choice.

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

i cannot do this

PostPosted by Pyriel » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 am

I'm sorry. I am way too overwhelmed with other stuff right now to continue being here...things keep getting out of hand financialy (damn depression in my country...) and my parents kinda need much more of my help. Call me a jerk for telling you this in such a short notice but i can do nothing about it. I wish it was just an rp-based thing , but unfortunately,it is not. in theory i could easily just rp PbP or something. but under these circumstances, rp'ing and IM chatting is the least of my worries. It might sound rude, but at this point its just distracting me from what i should be focusing on. i think you've already seen how i am online less and less, community-wise.Thing is, right now, with work getting so much of my time, i have time for online communities OR rl friends, not both. and, frankly, the healthy choice is obvious.

Goodbye. I will miss you all.
Pyriel
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Classic, but Cinematic is cool.

Re: i cannot do this

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 am

Totally understandable, though most people just quietly slip away for awhile and come back if/when they have time to without a big announcement :P It's not a cult, we won't track you down and beat you until you explain yourself, lol.
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

Favorite System: Unisystem
Security: NO

PostPosted by NulSyn » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 am

*hides club behind back* "oh we won't.....I mean yeah...not a cult..hehe...no beat downs... heh" :blush:

Seriously know the feeling. Good luck.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Dude... life gets in the way of living it sometimes. Don't sweat it.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

PostPosted by Chick » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Hope things are well for you and yours Pyriel or at the very least improve. Do what you got to do. Noone can shame you for that.
Chick
Darth Annoyus
Darth Annoyus

Favorite System: D&Dv3.5 & Star Wars Saga

PostPosted by Mierin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm

I hope things get better for you and your family, Pyriel.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mierin
Forum Dominatrix
Forum Dominatrix

PostPosted by Zamion » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 am

good luck and all......just drink some of our kool-aid before you walk out the door though man......mmmmmmm ive had plenty you just go ahead.... but serriusly good luck finding work and with the people and all
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

PostPosted by The Novastar » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:54 pm

hippie_mama wrote:Totally understandable, though most people just quietly slip away for awhile and come back if/when they have time to without a big announcement :P It's not a cult, we won't track you down and beat you until you explain yourself, lol.

I have no idea what you're talking about... <whistles while walking away>

Pyriel, stay safe. I've read the news coming out of Greece, and I haven't seen anything to make me think it's going to get better, before it gets worse...
The Novastar
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Just One?

PostPosted by andre1982 » Sat May 05, 2012 3:59 am

Wow I'm rather late but (just in case you still manage to read this!) I hope everything turn out all the best for you. Be safe and look after yourself!
andre1982
1st Level Peasant
1st Level Peasant

Favorite System: Win 7

Return to Help Desk