Wisconsin Cops JOIN Protestors!

Come in here to talk about the dreaded topics noone can ever seem to agree upon!

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Wisconsin Cops JOIN Protestors!

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:58 pm

"Hundreds of cops have just marched into the Wisconsin state capitol building to protest the anti-Union bill, to massive applause. They now join up to 600 people who are inside."

"Police have just announced to the crowds inside the occupied State Capitol of Wisconsin: 'We have been ordered by the legislature to kick you all out at 4:00 today. But we know what's right from wrong. We will not be kicking anyone out, in fact, we will be sleeping here with you!' Unreal."

Protect AND Serve! These cops know what those words actually mean!
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Wisconsin Cops JOIN Protestors!

PostPosted by Zamion » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 am

or could be the fact they are in said collective bargining groups and unions?
if they knew what protect and serve was they would go and try to kick out any DHS, TSA or other above the constatuition .gov groups. they are worried about their future pay checks. If 600 protestors were marching aginst say the IRS or the FBI in their towns i dont belive they would be backing the people. This hits the cops pocket books so ahhh yeah they are all for freedom of speech for that. Some people saying they shouldnt have to pay taxes with out getting an equal return for their money or saying the cops in their home towns are heavy handed or even dirty would get a swift beat down.
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

Re: Wisconsin Cops JOIN Protestors!

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 am

Actually, the cops are EXCEPT from this bill, so they have nothing to fight for.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

Return to Politics/Religion!