Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

Have a game you want to run? Sending out feelers to see if there is any interest? Go ahead, ask and find players here.

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Which system?

Tri-Stat dX
2
40%
Savage Worlds
1
20%
Wushu
0
No votes
FATE
0
No votes
Fudge
0
No votes
Palladium Fantasy rules
2
40%
Other (request it in a reply to this thread please)
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 5

Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 am

I am thinking that some good ol' fashioned fantasy might be just what we need to liven up the place a bit (and it doesn't hurt that fantasy is one of my GMing strong suits). The only problem? The only fantasy setting that I feel comfortable enough to run happens to be Palladium Fantasy (unless I were to go through my fantasy novel collection, or just make up a generic setting which are both viable options).
The system I'll be using? Its actually up to my players.

o Tri-Stat dX (my thoughts on this system are known)
o Savage Worlds (I have only played in one short-lived SW game but I am willing to try it out if the players are)
o Wushu (I've ran a game of Avatar:the Last Airbender with Wushu for my kids so I know it would work)
o FATE (this system I have never played, but I would be more than willing to try it out if everyone is game)
o Fudge (another system that I would really like to try out, but have never even played it, so it will be a learning experience for us all)
o Palladium Fantasy rules (My least favorite simply because certain things will have to be unavailable for use, like the Diabolist and Ward Magic simply because I do not care enough to try and fix the contradictions of the system anymore to try and fix them enough to be able to play... but if the players want this system I can easily run it)
o Other (Give voice to a system that you would like to use or try out)
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:28 am

I would also suggest Pathfinder. It's essentially D&D 3.75, but it works.

The reason I like Palladium Fantasy is because the system supports the setting. The world doesnt scale based on the PCs, and your experience level doesnt all that much matter. You start with all the skills you'd need to take on a dragon if you'd had to...well not a dragon (theyre easy to take down in Rifts though, because there are a lot more combat at range options).

D&D 3.5/Pathfinder is my basis for comparison to ALL other games. Combats are reasonably paced if everyone is waiting for their turn, rather than surfing the interwebs.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Cardington, Ohio
Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:37 pm

I'll play no matter what the system is. I call Fire Warlock.
Image
User avatar
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: SW MO
Favorite System: Unisystem
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Starmage21 wrote:I would also suggest Pathfinder. It's essentially D&D 3.75, but it works.

The reason I like Palladium Fantasy is because the system supports the setting. The world doesnt scale based on the PCs, and your experience level doesnt all that much matter. You start with all the skills you'd need to take on a dragon if you'd had to...well not a dragon (theyre easy to take down in Rifts though, because there are a lot more combat at range options).

D&D 3.5/Pathfinder is my basis for comparison to ALL other games. Combats are reasonably paced if everyone is waiting for their turn, rather than surfing the interwebs.


I dont know regular 3.5/3.0 enough to even really play it, much less run 3.75, but I suppose if everyone else wanted it, I'd run it (I'd rather run Palladium Fantasy to be honest). And thats all I'm going to say on the matter, since this is a recruitment thread, not a systems bash or whatever thread lol. I think we got enough of those going on at the moment.

Although I will say that if I run any game and people make the combats drag on much slower than they need to be because they are not in window and whatnot... well that just shows to me how boring my game is. I dont run boring games. That is all.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:22 am

Not sure what day/time you plan to run it on, but I'm willing to give it a try with whatever system you pick.
User avatar
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 pm
Favorite System: Star Wars
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:48 am

The day/time would be best for me on Mondays, at time of the day/night. Tuesdays in afternoon. Wed-Sunday afternoons/early evenings.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Also... is anyone not wanting to play if their system is not the one is chosen to use? I ask since there are three votes and they are all for different systems... meaning at least 2 people will be using a system they didn't vote for unless someone changes their mind.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Like i said, i'll play anything, but i would be slightly less enthusiastic if it was Pally.
Image
User avatar
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: SW MO
Favorite System: Unisystem
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:39 pm

I can't commit to anything until I get my school schedule for the next semester. Its Week 7 of 8 for the B session. The dean of my program is evaluating my degree program, because I'm on an old track (thanks to being at it so long). AFTER I get the schedule for next semester, I can provide more reliable game times.

That said, I dont wanna play Tri-Stat. Savage Worlds I've only had that supers game with you guys with, so I dont really have much opinion on that either in any setting not supers.
I've also not handled FATE, so much like Savage Worlds, I dont really have an opinion. HOWEVER, after taking a quick look around the internets (via google search and visiting the forums for both FATE and various online gaming methods), It's barely being played. There's gotta be a reason for that, so I'm weary of it, though not necessarily closed to it.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Cardington, Ohio
Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Dresden Files was recently put out and they sold very well. Dresden Files is FATE. While I am not trying to convert your views on it, I just have to say that I do not use online discussions of a game to tell me if a game is or isn't good. Just look at the way rpg.net darlings pop up and seem to be talked about all over the net for some time (like My Life With Master... or was it Maid? I can't remember now).
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by NulSyn » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Starmage21 wrote:I've also not handled FATE, so much like Savage Worlds, I dont really have an opinion. HOWEVER, after taking a quick look around the internets (via google search and visiting the forums for both FATE and various online gaming methods), It's barely being played. There's gotta be a reason for that, so I'm weary of it, though not necessarily closed to it.

Whoah wait a minute. You haven't found much evidence that FATE is being played much? :s_omg

Starblazer Adventures, Legends of Anglerre, Diaspora, The Dresden Files, and Spirit of the Century all use FATE and spawned the system in ICONS. With the exception of ICONS (maybe even it,) the previous games have sold like hotcakes for the current RPG industry. The Dresden Files even sold out of their print run quickly and can be found in Borders, B&N, and Books-A-Million. My local store has 2 FATE games going currently also.


It's most definitely being played.
User avatar
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo
 
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 am
Location: Loganville,GA

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Me thinks Star didn't really try lol
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Pyriel » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:25 am

i don't know. I wouldn't be so quick to judge. there is a difference between "some people play this RPG" and "this is one of the core/mainstream RPG products that you find everywhere".

for example, lots of people play Coda system, but "compared to d & d 3.5 and/or old world of darkness, nobody plays it". lots of people play warhammer online, but "compared to world of warcraft, nobody plays it". the fact that i hate world of warcraft and d20 is irrelevant, i gotta admit that compared to them, the other RPGs arent being played at all, these two are THAT much more popular. so when starmage said he searched, i think he is telling the truth. just, what he searched for wasnt what he found.
Pyriel
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 am
Location: Greece, various cities
Favorite System: Classic, but Cinematic is cool.

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 am

Pyriel wrote:i don't know. I wouldn't be so quick to judge. there is a difference between "some people play this RPG" and "this is one of the core/mainstream RPG products that you find everywhere".

for example, lots of people play Coda system, but "compared to d & d 3.5 and/or old world of darkness, nobody plays it". lots of people play warhammer online, but "compared to world of warcraft, nobody plays it". the fact that i hate world of warcraft and d20 is irrelevant, i gotta admit that compared to them, the other RPGs arent being played at all, these two are THAT much more popular. so when starmage said he searched, i think he is telling the truth. just, what he searched for wasnt what he found.



No, I found exactly what I was looking for. I looked around, and took a brief imprecise survey of the various internet gamer communities, taking special attention to look at the games own forums. When you look around at a community and see only 1 or two iterations of a system being played, even among a collection of thousands of gamers , there has got to be a reason why. I dont yet know that reason, so I still have no hard opinion, but when the chance comes around to play the game, i'm going to be a tad aloof. I'll be looking for the reason why the game didnt catch on with the majority, because the system could play like shiat, or it wont.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Cardington, Ohio
Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 am

Dude, Starmage, I checked rpg.net and found a FATE game looking for players in Orlando, FL. People ARE playing FATE games. You know I don't see being played online? D&D Essentials. Does that mean that noone is playing it? No, because people are having a HELL of a time playing it in real life at game stores. That you would be aloof over a system that isnt getting much online spotlight speaks volumes man.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 am

verdilak wrote:Dude, Starmage, I checked rpg.net and found a FATE game looking for players in Orlando, FL. People ARE playing FATE games. You know I don't see being played online? D&D Essentials. Does that mean that noone is playing it? No, because people are having a HELL of a time playing it in real life at game stores. That you would be aloof over a system that isnt getting much online spotlight speaks volumes man.


What makes me aloof is that the places where fans of the system would congregate, not a whole lot of questions are being asked. I never said people arent playing it altogether. I said people dont seem to be playing it MUCH. That leaves an impression on me, but I haven't exactly formed an opinion yet, or passed judgement. To make an analogy: its like walking into a forest and the birds arent singing. Something is wrong, but you dont know exactly what yet.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Cardington, Ohio
Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 pm

I dont agree with that statement. I g to the fate website and see that they posted TODAY for help on making Dresden Files OGL and reformatting it like they did with Spirit of the Century's SRD. They got all the volunteers to do this ALREADY... In less than 10 hours (since they didn't post that blog post right at midnight). Thats speaks huge volumes for the fans of the FATE and Dresden Files games.
The Fudge website's forum has posts from the last 3 months in every subforum... most have new posts within the last 2 weeks. That does not say to me that the system is dead.
If you are only going off of there being not many online games being ran as an example of how there MUST be something wrong with the system... Take this as an example then:
At rpg.net, the largest repository of game fans of all stripes, in the past 2 weeks there is 1 Exalted 2e game looking for players. There are 2 FATE games looking for players. 1 Bash game, 1 Stormbringer game... According to your logic, this must mean that there is something off, something wrong about Exalted 2e and any other game that is showing an online gaming appearance that is less than or equal to FATE's.
At PenandPapergames, the second largest forum/site out there for gamers, with a HUGE database that is devoted to finding game groups and getting people to actually play games (bigger than rpg.net in this regard), in the past 2 months, there is 1 oWoD game, 1 Exalted 2e game, 1 Tri-Stat game, 1 FATE game... which according to your logic, that they must all have something wrong with them as well.

I just have to throw this out there for you... the games that are talked about the most... typically are the ones that have something wrong about them according to some portion of the gamers. Look at Palladium... their forums are going strong and yet the most lively threads there are the ones that point out that something is missing, something is wrong. Look at D&D, the most vocal threads about d&d are talking about how something is wrong in this edition compared to the previous ones... basically, online chatter is highest for games where gamers feel that the game pissed in their cheerios in some manner.

The fact that there is little being asked, that there is little being pointed out as wrong for FATE is a good sign especially when you couple that with how FATE games are selling like hotcakes right now.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Pyriel » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 pm

um... dont know much of palladium, but in my playgroup where we are extremely experiencd with d & d/d20 in general, (because it comprises nearly all of rpg games played in greece) , we complain/rant about rules flaws in all editions all the time. that is what makes this system "talked about" imho...
Pyriel
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 am
Location: Greece, various cities
Favorite System: Classic, but Cinematic is cool.

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Pyriel wrote:um... dont know much of palladium, but in my playgroup where we are extremely experiencd with d & d/d20 in general, (because it comprises nearly all of rpg games played in greece) , we complain/rant about rules flaws in all editions all the time. that is what makes this system "talked about" imho...

Noone talks about any of my tri-stat games in that way, because the system really doesnt have those intrinsic issues. I know when I was running Palladium's system here, every week there would be 1 or more threads about different rules that dont make sense, dont work, ect.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Throol » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

To answer your earlier question, I'm up for whatever system, it's just easier if I own it already (not a pdf fan).
User avatar
Throol
4th level Knight
4th level Knight
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Favorite System: Earthdawn
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Yeah, I hear that. I print out my pdfs that start to see a lot of use.

Which systems do you have in print?
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Throol » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Within the list, I've got Tri-Stat dX and Savage Worlds in print copies.
User avatar
Throol
4th level Knight
4th level Knight
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Favorite System: Earthdawn
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:07 pm

So then its either Tri-Stat or Savage Worlds... that is, if you are able to play.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 pm

verdilak wrote:I dont agree with that statement. I g to the fate website and see that they posted TODAY for help on making Dresden Files OGL and reformatting it like they did with Spirit of the Century's SRD. They got all the volunteers to do this ALREADY... In less than 10 hours (since they didn't post that blog post right at midnight). Thats speaks huge volumes for the fans of the FATE and Dresden Files games.
The Fudge website's forum has posts from the last 3 months in every subforum... most have new posts within the last 2 weeks. That does not say to me that the system is dead.
If you are only going off of there being not many online games being ran as an example of how there MUST be something wrong with the system... Take this as an example then:
At rpg.net, the largest repository of game fans of all stripes, in the past 2 weeks there is 1 Exalted 2e game looking for players. There are 2 FATE games looking for players. 1 Bash game, 1 Stormbringer game... According to your logic, this must mean that there is something off, something wrong about Exalted 2e and any other game that is showing an online gaming appearance that is less than or equal to FATE's.
At PenandPapergames, the second largest forum/site out there for gamers, with a HUGE database that is devoted to finding game groups and getting people to actually play games (bigger than rpg.net in this regard), in the past 2 months, there is 1 oWoD game, 1 Exalted 2e game, 1 Tri-Stat game, 1 FATE game... which according to your logic, that they must all have something wrong with them as well.



I didnt JUST look at RPG.net before I came to that conclusion, I looked at just about every relevant place that came up via a google search. The OpenRPG forums, Instant-Messenger based game forums, and MANY others. Hell, I even ended up at Jim Butcher's website (The Dresden Files books author) searching through his forums looking for gamers who are looking for other locals or games online.

Let me re-state this again that I havent actually formed any opinion on Fate OR Savage Worlds or any other game I havent experienced multiple times first hand. Just that I'm wary of the systems, because they haven't caught on with the wildfire you'd expect from a game thats good. It may be as simple as the company failed to properly advertise and thus the company went under or whatever other excuse there is for failed games.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Cardington, Ohio
Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Throol » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 pm

No, it doesn't have to be either of the two, just mentioning my preference. I can make do with pdf, if I can get it.
User avatar
Throol
4th level Knight
4th level Knight
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Favorite System: Earthdawn
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Zamion » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 pm

So if you wanted to say play on tuesday mornings i would totaly play with you, Id like the palladium fantasy game as i know the setting decently and i actualy have no problems with it. Id like to play a ranger or a knight, if they wouldnt work then a psi mind melter thing i forgot what they are called in palladium fantasy
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 am
Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Starmage21 wrote:{snip}


I get what you are Star, but please, understand me when I say that to me, having no opinion on a game means just that: no opinion. You say that you have both no opinion on FATE and SW and other games you haven't played, while also saying that you are leery of such games and thing there MUST be something wrong with such games simply because there isnt a strong presence of the gamers who play those games online. Do you see what I am getting at here? You are saying two things, that you have no opinion and yet, you do have an opinion.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Throol wrote:No, it doesn't have to be either of the two, just mentioning my preference. I can make do with pdf, if I can get it.

Thats good. Though I dont have a Palladium Fantasy 2nd edition main book pdf, so if I went that route, I'd have to have someone else send you the book.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Zamion wrote:So if you wanted to say play on tuesday mornings i would totaly play with you, Id like the palladium fantasy game as i know the setting decently and i actualy have no problems with it. Id like to play a ranger or a knight, if they wouldnt work then a psi mind melter thing i forgot what they are called in palladium fantasy


I'm not good for Tuesday mornings... it would have to be Tuesday starting at like 11am or noon at the earliest. I tend to sleep in heh.

Also, would you be willing to play it with other systems? I know Star voted for Palladium Fantasy's system, but he's not even sure if he can play so I can't really count his vote and hippie said she's play any system even though she voted for Tri-Stat, but she also said she wouldn't be all that into Palladium Fantasy's system.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Zamion » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

I do have a pdf of all of the pally books for PF so i can provide to anyone
and tuesday day is fine too
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 am
Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 pm

verdilak wrote:
Starmage21 wrote:{snip}


I get what you are Star, but please, understand me when I say that to me, having no opinion on a game means just that: no opinion. You say that you have both no opinion on FATE and SW and other games you haven't played, while also saying that you are leery of such games and thing there MUST be something wrong with such games simply because there isnt a strong presence of the gamers who play those games online. Do you see what I am getting at here? You are saying two things, that you have no opinion and yet, you do have an opinion.


There doesnt HAVE to be anything wrong with them, as I said in my post. Many things deserving of a chance die out through no fault of their own. You can do everything right, and still fail.

That said, I have no opinion of those games. I'm willing to give the a good honest chance. I'm actually very interested in The Dresden Files RPG, now that I'm getting the chance to enjoy the books via James Marsters. I'm saying that when I see these games fail, I wanna know the reason. I'll give any game a good honest chance, and if I dont like it the first time, I'll still give it a second, and maybe a third JUST to make sure that it wasnt just one bad experience.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Cardington, Ohio
Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 pm

You know, I think the only game i could call as "failed" would have to be FATAL. I mean... a failed game means that noone is still playing it or is not interested in playing it, right? FATAL seems to be the only game that noone wants to play or is interested in playing.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by NulSyn » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 pm

My point was I don't see how you think FATE is not popular. I just refreshed RPG.net from 5 minutes ago and it had 5 threads on FATE games with new posts in that time. The Dresden RPG forum on Butcher's site stays decently busy even though most fans of FATE frequent RPGnet more than the games sites. The Starblazer Adv. and Legends of Anglerre forums at Cubicle-7 get a decent amount of action. And FATE games are in major book stores with very few others like D&D, DH/RT/DW, and Pathfinder. Diaspora went from lulu.com only to major distribution. And they regularly take Origin and Ennie awards.

So I am not sure what not being played much is to you. Unless you are saying everything has to be like D&D before it's played much.
User avatar
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo
 
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 am
Location: Loganville,GA

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:09 am

NulSyn wrote:My point was I don't see how you think FATE is not popular. I just refreshed RPG.net from 5 minutes ago and it had 5 threads on FATE games with new posts in that time. The Dresden RPG forum on Butcher's site stays decently busy even though most fans of FATE frequent RPGnet more than the games sites. The Starblazer Adv. and Legends of Anglerre forums at Cubicle-7 get a decent amount of action. And FATE games are in major book stores with very few others like D&D, DH/RT/DW, and Pathfinder. Diaspora went from lulu.com only to major distribution. And they regularly take Origin and Ennie awards.

So I am not sure what not being played much is to you. Unless you are saying everything has to be like D&D before it's played much.



You're right Nully. D&D is pretty much my basis for comparison to pretty much everything else. I started gaming with D&D, and I have enjoyed it for more than 15 years through its various iterations. I'd still be playing it today if it weren't for the utter abomination that is D&D 4. Fortunately, the spirit of what D&D was before it tried to draw in the MMO crowd lives on in the Pathfinder RPG.

That said, I DON'T expect every game to be as wildly popular as D&D. Considering what a niche market gamers are, I don't even expect other games to come even close without a lot of money to dump into advertisements (and then they STILL have to have something that we all want to play).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Cardington, Ohio
Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by NulSyn » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:48 am

Ah in that case, yeah D&D, Pathfinder, WH40KRPG, and nWoD (though this is probably too low now too) are the only things that get that kind of tremendous amount of play. Of course throughout gaming history it's always been pretty much D&D and the occasional game near it for a month or two, so I wouldn't expect many things to ever get THAT kind of play.

Too bad you don't like 4E, it has been some of the most fun I have had in all RPGs for many years now. And it is wildly big right now in the ATL area. Pretty much every FLGS around here has multiple groups doing encounters every week, and several more side games like mine are weekly.
User avatar
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo
 
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 am
Location: Loganville,GA

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 am

NulSyn wrote:Ah in that case, yeah D&D, Pathfinder, WH40KRPG, and nWoD (though this is probably too low now too) are the only things that get that kind of tremendous amount of play. Of course throughout gaming history it's always been pretty much D&D and the occasional game near it for a month or two, so I wouldn't expect many things to ever get THAT kind of play.

Too bad you don't like 4E, it has been some of the most fun I have had in all RPGs for many years now. And it is wildly big right now in the ATL area. Pretty much every FLGS around here has multiple groups doing encounters every week, and several more side games like mine are weekly.



I dont really hate D&D 4e. It just draws an overwhelming amount of MEH from me. More of an active disinterest that kind of results from "you got your MMO in my PnP RPG". Its odd, considering the majority of my vidya game time falls to MMOs these days.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Cardington, Ohio
Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Zamion » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 pm

so what system you wanna run so i can make a charecter? Earthdawn right? hehehehehe
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 am
Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

As much as I'm interested in savage worlds as a system... I remember my supers game with it wasn't what I had hoped. I'd have to pick, yet again, Tri-Stat dX to break the tie simply because its easy, it works, and combats move fast. However, I'm still for using Savage Worlds if people want, they'd just have to deal with my bumbling about for a few sessions ad I learn the rules.

On that note, gonna have to say Tri-Stat. 75 character points, 30 skill points, skill level 3 is max for starting out.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Throol » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Which dice? What abilities and concepts are allowed?
User avatar
Throol
4th level Knight
4th level Knight
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Favorite System: Earthdawn
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 pm

d8 dice and concepts per normal fantasy genre really. You can have magical abilities, magical items, ect. Will be using max damage rules since its simpler.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 am

Did you pick a day and time?
User avatar
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 pm
Favorite System: Star Wars
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:34 am

Will Tuesday mornings work for you? like 10 or 11am central US time?
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
User avatar
verdilak
l33t
l33t
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 am
Location: twitter.com/rpgaming
Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 am

11 AM CST would work, assuming we play like four hours, or 5 hours max if I really cut back on my sleeping time.
User avatar
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 pm
Favorite System: Star Wars
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Throol » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 am

Tuesdays work fine for me, tho I'll occasionally have a Dr. appt (I'll know in advance).

I'll be making a goblin cobbler psychic, possibly with some thieving abilities.
User avatar
Throol
4th level Knight
4th level Knight
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Favorite System: Earthdawn
Security: NO

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Rayven » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Damn my work schedule!!!
STARE INTO MY EYES FOREVER
LET ME TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS
DANCE WITH ME OUT IN THE GARDEN
WHERE TOMORROW NEVER COMES
FOLLOW ME INTO THE DARKNESS
WHERE THE NIGHTMARES NEVER FADE
WHISPER DREAMS MY FALLEN ANGEL
FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEVER WAKE
Religion starts wars. Spirituality ends them

Image
User avatar
Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus
 
Posts: 1350
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:06 pm
Location: Cubicle greyness...I'm surrounded by false intelligence!
Favorite System: Any

Re: Anyone up for some old school fantasy?

PostPosted by Throol » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Ok, character's up, who's next?
User avatar
Throol
4th level Knight
4th level Knight
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Favorite System: Earthdawn
Security: NO


Return to Game Recruiting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron