Sons of Anarchy AKA SoA

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Sons of Anarchy AKA SoA

PostPosted by Chick » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Well into the third season now and going stronger than ever, Sons of Anarchy (SAMCRO) Motorcycle Club. QUALITY. Never been into the biker hype or a fan, but this show crosses those boundaries, if Breaking Bad has been described by some as the 'replacement' Sopranos then this show is a better fit, and yet better. Another one of my fav's you just can't jump in mid season, it's first episode to last saga. Approaching the conclusion of season 3 now when the founding charter in California meets up with their brothers in Belfast to 'deal' with some IRA troubles.. will say no more. It has the Chick mark of approval! (avian poop)

I know a few of you guys here especially would LOVE this show, and may even trust my tastes enough to give it a go regardless.. hehe.. hehehe. We'll see :s_wink

Chick
Darth Annoyus
Darth Annoyus

Favorite System: D&Dv3.5 & Star Wars Saga

Re: Sons of Anarchy AKA SoA

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Also, for those of you who are into classic literature, you will see a very familiar story in watching this show unfold. The writers themselves have stated as such, that theyre trying to re-tell Hamlet.
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Sons of Anarchy AKA SoA

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Hamlet as a biker gang show? okay, I'm gonna have to test this show out.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Return to TV and Anime!