Okay, this makes the 3DS awesome!

PSP, DS, GameBoy, ect. If you can play while walking down the street, lets talk about it.

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Okay, this makes the 3DS awesome!

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:21 am

ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Okay, this makes the 3DS awesome!

PostPosted by NulSyn » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 pm

They've done a few things like this before on the DS and PSP. It was all a cool idea, but in the long run flopped. The chances of running along and coming across someone with the same console on standby with the same game in it is almost zero in the US and only somewhat better in Japan.

The thing that upsets my brother is that he cannot use the 3DS. The 3D technology they are using in the 3DS and recent movies he cannot see because his eyesight is much worse in one eye than the other (they are both really bad.) So it's a whole new type of video game and movie interaction he cannot enjoy at all.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Re: Okay, this makes the 3DS awesome!

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:49 pm

That sucks for him. Kinda like me and magic eye technology.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Return to Handhelds