[PSP] Must haves.

PSP, DS, GameBoy, ect. If you can play while walking down the street, lets talk about it.

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

[PSP] Must haves.

PostPosted by NulSyn » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:44 pm

My PSP recently broke so I upgraded to a 3001 model. Looking around I see games are dirt cheap for the PSP now. So tell what games are must haves.

I really dig FF7 Crisis Core and the Untold Legend games. What else is the best?
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Re: [PSP] Must haves.

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 pm

FF1 is pretty cool on PSP I just got that. I'm currently playing FFVII downloaded off the PS3. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is a pretty fun game if you have others to play with. Bunny is currently playing Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker (I got the big boss pack and he got the game XD) Really I only play FF and Monster Hunter on mine. We have Y's and bunny said that was a pretty good game, I didn't really get into it.
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally
Security: NO

PostPosted by NulSyn » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:32 pm

I was looking at the Monster Hunter games, my brother is buying himself a PSP too soon, so that would be someone to play with. I'd like to buy the PSP versions of FF 1&2, and download 7,8 & 9 and have a separate stick just for the FF downloads.

Is the FF1 & 2 on PSP revamped in any way?
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:47 pm

NulSyn wrote:I was looking at the Monster Hunter games, my brother is buying himself a PSP too soon, so that would be someone to play with. I'd like to buy the PSP versions of FF 1&2, and download 7,8 & 9 and have a separate stick just for the FF downloads.

Is the FF1 & 2 on PSP revamped in any way?

I'm not sure since it's been so long since I played the original FF. IGN says: Remastered exclusively for the PSP system, this all-new anniversary edition features all-new character art, updated graphics, new dungeons, full 16:9 widescreen presentation and an updated camera view that gives players a new vantage point on such a timeless classic RPG.

7 has been pretty fun to play on the psp, bunny and I are playing at the same time, him on the ps3 and me on my psp :) I still need to finish Crisis Core too. Bunny uses his to watch movies, I got him a 16GB stick and he has a bunch of movies downloaded on it.

I think MH is worth it, I am not normally a fan of those types of games but it's pretty fun.
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally
Security: NO

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:54 am

the castlevania is worth it it has a remastered rondo of blood and the original rondo of blood with symphony of the night, GTA liberty city stories. Metal Gear Portable ops and peacewalker.
Never tell people how to do things.
Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- General George Patton Jr

"There are two kinds of people in this world those that love you and those that hate you, now choose a side mother fucker!"~Mark F.Mason
NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

Favorite System: God help me, it's Pally.

PostPosted by NulSyn » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:55 pm

NinjaBunny wrote:the castlevania is worth it it has a remastered rondo of blood and the original rondo of blood with symphony of the night, GTA liberty city stories. Metal Gear Portable ops and peacewalker.

Yeah the Castlevania Dracula X or whatever is already on order :s_biggrin

Need to check out the MGS ones on it. I know the acid ones are card games, but what order does the rest of them go in?
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Return to Handhelds