Battle.net

If you play it on your comp, lets hear about it!

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Battle.net

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Has anyone else had any problems recently with someone trying to hack their account? I signed up for an account about 5 years ago, and I never use it but I keep getting e-mails telling me that my account is under investigation, that someones trying to change the information and so on. I clicked on the first one and the comp told me it's a reported phishing site so I am pretty sure it's a scam, but I just keep getting e-mails, it's been going on for about a month. I tried to log onto my account but it says the information isn't correct (my name) so I can't even contact costumer service about it. I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them.
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally
Security: NO

Re: Battle.net

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Not me. I have been getting e-mails from blizzard on an account that I don't use for b-net telling me that I'm suspended for spamming on WoW which is even funnier because I don't have WoW.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium

Re: Battle.net

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Shinitenshi wrote:Has anyone else had any problems recently with someone trying to hack their account? I signed up for an account about 5 years ago, and I never use it but I keep getting e-mails telling me that my account is under investigation, that someones trying to change the information and so on. I clicked on the first one and the comp told me it's a reported phishing site so I am pretty sure it's a scam, but I just keep getting e-mails, it's been going on for about a month. I tried to log onto my account but it says the information isn't correct (my name) so I can't even contact costumer service about it. I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them.

Phishing is currently WAY up in terms of appearance. I get 1-2 emails a day trying to phish my battle.net account information. Sad thing is, even if I was successfully phished, I've got an authenticator.
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Return to PC Games