Halo: Reach

If it's XBox, lets talk about it!

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Halo: Reach

PostPosted by Helel » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:04 pm

In Halo: Reach, players experience the fateful moments that forged the Halo legend. It's the story of Noble Team, a squad of heroic Spartan soldiers, and their final stand on planet Reach, humanity's last line of defense between the terrifying Covenant and Earth. This darker story is echoed by grittier visuals amid a backdrop of massive, awe-inspiring environments. Characters, enemies and environments are rendered in amazing detail by an all-new engine designed to deliver epic-scale encounters against the cunning and ruthless Covenant.

Once the campaign is over, the battle continues online with an unparalleled multiplayer experience that expands on the award-winning suite of features that helped define the Xbox LIVE experience.
~IGN, Halo: Reach

Personally if you own an Xbox 360 this is a must play. This is as Bungie called it there "Swan Song" for the Halo Series. I think this will be the best FPS even defeating CoD: Black Ops which seems to make as a big contender. To me Halo: Reach when the campaign is over and the multiplayer is explored you have Forge, this hyped up Map Maker makes almost anything possible. Using the small tools they gave us in Halo 3, people made great maps, race tracks, and such. Wonder what'll happen now that we have a dedicated set created for Forgers. Reading the Halo books, The Fall of Reach is a pivotal battle in the series while newcomers will enjoy but to veteran players it means much more. Storywise this is probably the defining moments for the game Main Character up until now, what pushed him through the other games. Coming out Sept. 14th I know I have that marked on my calender.
Helel
2nd level Commoner
2nd level Commoner

Favorite System: nWoD
Security: NO

Re: Halo: Reach

PostPosted by NulSyn » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:54 pm

I am looking forward to this.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Re: Halo: Reach

PostPosted by EverThere » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 am

For those of you who haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IMTK7yuoq0&hd=1

I've officially become interested.
"You are the one that never changes....you'll wear out a thousand boots on your march to hell."

The anger
EverThere
4th level Knight
4th level Knight

Favorite System: Rifts/Palladium
Security: NO

Return to XBox