Awesome looking StarCraft 2 Trailer!

For General Console News and Information

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Awesome looking StarCraft 2 Trailer!

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 am

ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Awesome looking StarCraft 2 Trailer!

PostPosted by NulSyn » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:14 pm

The commercials for this are all over the TV stations right now. Next week! Gonna be an awesome game!
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 am

Blizzard said today (well, yesterday) that anyone buying the SE Asian or Aus/NZ version of Starcraft II will be allowed to play on North American servers. Why the hell not the EU version, I dunno.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

PostPosted by NulSyn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 am

verdilak wrote:Blizzard said today (well, yesterday) that anyone buying the SE Asian or Aus/NZ version of Starcraft II will be allowed to play on North American servers. Why the hell not the EU version, I dunno.

Cause the EU sucks donkey ballz, and the Asians and Aussies wanna play with us cool cats! Duh! :s_tongue
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 pm

NulSyn wrote:
verdilak wrote:Blizzard said today (well, yesterday) that anyone buying the SE Asian or Aus/NZ version of Starcraft II will be allowed to play on North American servers. Why the hell not the EU version, I dunno.

Cause the EU sucks donkey ballz, and the Asians and Aussies wanna play with us cool cats! Duh! :s_tongue

Because if american's talk to us Europeans too much they might realize their country isn't a democracy at all and they're being assraped by the US government and have a revolt like we europeans have a history of doing!

or as cartman said "Choke on the sweet air of freedom"

:P
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!

Favorite System: Star Wars

PostPosted by NulSyn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Everyone here knows we are not a democracy, we're a republic. Its just the government and media like to pretend they live in their own world. Hell most of the laws and such you hear of in the media anymore are bullcrap that basically only exist in the politicians realms and never actually end up doing anything. The media/government have created a pretty big illusion as to what it's like in the US right now and many, especially other countries, fall for it quite easily.

Still though, based on the polls blizzard ran those areas voted quite heavily in favor of being on the NA servers and not EU, just like the previous uproar over battle.net with D2 and SC1, they WANT to play NA servers as a majority. :s_biggrin :s_yes r:_excited2 r:_lolabove :s_crazy :s_cool :s_tongue

EDIT: Just re-read this and it sound slike I am mad or in bad mood or something, so I am going to add smileys to show I am not mad or in a bad mood, but a good mood.!
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Return to General