LOL Flojuggler

Find something cool? Have a browser problem?

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

LOL Flojuggler

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 am

http://www.flojuggler.com/

This is hilarious, and possibly very necessary for some households...

What is Flojuggler? I don't get it.

Simply put, Flojuggler is an application designed to track the menstrual cycles of multiple women. Why would you want to do that? Let's say you have two tickets to the big concert and you want to get lucky afterwards because… well… the tickets are $75 each so… you have a list of possible candidates but you're just not sure which one is on her flo.

Let's say you coach a women's soccer team. The big game is at the end of the season and you want to make sure that the majority of your team is 100% focused on their playing.

Let's say you have a house full of girls ages 10 and up along with mom and Aunt Sue. You want to know when half the house is gonna be "edgy".

Now do you get it? It's amazing how one simple piece of info can completely change your day.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Return to Internet!