Very good popcorn flick.
The Novastar
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Just One?
Security: NO

Re: Iron Man 2

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Wed May 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Indeed. A lot of people are really reading too far into the science when all there ever really was was fizz-icks.

I fucking loved it.
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium

PostPosted by verdilak » Wed May 12, 2010 6:04 pm

It was good, but they cut the scene they used in the trailers, of Pepper and Tony in the plane, Tony getting sick, then Pepper kissing the Iron Man helmet and throwing it out the back of the plane and Tony leaps after it, saying "You complete me." to Pepper.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

PostPosted by Zamion » Sun May 16, 2010 2:03 am

" alot of people ask me ...how do you go to the bathroom in the suit......thats how...." its hilarius i thought it was great :s_yahoo and thors up next baby....!!!!
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun May 16, 2010 2:05 am

Yeah, I can't fucking wait for Thor!
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Sun May 16, 2010 2:20 am

Oh, and after we get Avengers, we will get a new SHIELD movie!
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Zamion » Sun May 16, 2010 2:50 am

should have gone clasic nick fury instead of ultimate nick fury........that said i want omega red to square off in a movie damn it
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

Return to Movies!