Starcraft II Beta Open for Opt-In

If you play it on your comp, lets hear about it!

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Starcraft II Beta Open for Opt-In

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:05 am

Blizzard announced today that they will be selecting testers for the Starcraft II Beta.

In order to qualify for selection you must have a battle.net account and have opted-in for the beta program. Your system specifications have to be up to date in your beta profile.

Some have already been issued their beta keys and are already playing the game. I don't know how many testers they will allow so I would make sure these things are updated ASAP.

All instructions and information on the opt-in can be found here. http://www.starcraft2.com/beta-faq.xml

I know that they have had the opt-in for the starcraft betas for over half a year now... but they haven't released beta keys before.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Starcraft II Beta Open for Opt-In

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 pm

I didnt have my beta key entered for the first round of invites, but I attended Blizzcon 2008 so I have a garaunteed spot. I'll probobly be in the next wave.
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Starcraft II Beta Open for Opt-In

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:47 am

Beta keys are now available with pre-order at Gamestop.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium

Return to PC Games