PrePeat Printer uses no ink nor paper

You like crafts? You like DIY? We do too! Post stuff you have made, found online that cools cool, or anything that deals with crafts and DIY!

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

PrePeat Printer uses no ink nor paper

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 am

It's expensive, with a price tag of $5,500, not to mention that each sheet of special plastic paper costs $3.30. But, each sheet can be re-used, there is no ink to buy, and could be great to have for internal stuff at companies.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: PrePeat Printer uses no ink nor paper

PostPosted by NulSyn » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 pm

If it catches on and the paper becomes more and more cheap, it would be great. It has become cheaper to buy a whole new printer with the starter inks than buy the ink carts. for Inkjet printers....thats just ridiculous.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Return to Crafts, DIY, and Technology!