Day 15, Monday, September 16th

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Day 15, Monday, September 16th

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm

[Allison]
*Wakes up early and takes a shower, then get's dressed, calls Eric's school and makes some breakfast, leaving one portion in some tupperware for Loretta later on, and taking Eric's breakfast up on a tray*

[Allison]
*Puts the tray on his desk and sits down next to Eric, gently shaking him awake* "Wake up sleepy"

[Eric] *Groans and tries to roll over but eventually sits up and wrubs the sleep out of his eyes*

[Allison] *Collects the tray again and sits back down* "I made breakfast for you"

[Eric] "oh thanks" *Starts on his breakfast without looking at her*

[Allison] "Do you remember what happened?"

[Eric] "Yeah... I guess i do.."

[Allison] "We should talk about what it was exactly that happened..."

[Eric] *Pushes the tray aside and get's up, heading to the closet* "I can't... I eh, i've got school and homework after that."

[Allison] "I've already called your school, you don't have to go in today, and we really need to talk about this.."

[Eric] *Closes his closet door again* "No... We don't... I don't what all of you are up to.... But i can guess the direction this conversation is going.... And... I don't think i want to know.. I'm not like you.... I'm not strong or brave.... ask Loretta... she knows..."

[Allison] "She said you came back.. and tried to save her..."

[Eric] "After i ran away... Like a coward... I guess that's what i really am..."

[Allison] "I don't believe that... and i don't think you believe it either, and you need to know these things... Because not knowing won't protect you... The man who killed our parents... He was a vampire too... "

[Eric] *remains silent for a long time, but his hands turn into fists and after a long silence he bursts out* "So what happened to him?? He's dead right?? or dust, or whatever"

[Allison] "I.... I don't know... I never saw him again, only other vampires. Never that same one again..."

[Eric] *Scowls at her* "How could you let him go?? He killed our parents! He should die."

[Allison] *Get's up and sighs* "I.... Didn't have time to chase down vampires, I didn't know what he was imediatly anyway.... But most of all, I had to take care of you."

[Eric] *Glowers and turns to the window* "You should have killed him instead..."

[Allison] *Takes his hand and pulls him back to sit on the bed* "No i shouldn't have, revenge isn't the way to go, protecting those we love is the most important. Try to take a deep breath, and i'll tell you all i know..."

[Eric] *Let's out an angry sigh, and then takes a deep breath, appearing calmer, but still fuming inside*

[Allison] *Imparts all her knowledge as far as she can, though leaving out the fact that Trent's a werewolf*

[Eric] *Remains silent while listening, occasionally asking a few to the point questions, appearing quite cool, turning to the clock when she seems to run out of information* "It's getting late... You really should get to work... We can talk more tonight... I... I'll be alright.."

[Allison] *Looks to the clock as well and sighs* "I.. I don't know, i was thinking I should stay with you today, just to help you."

[Eric] "With what?... No offence... But i'm not actually hurt... I'm fine... Just a little overwhelmed... But we can talk more tonight... It will be good to have some time to think."

[Allison] *Frowns and gives him a very suspicious look* "I... I don't know... I don't like the idea of leaving.. Are you sure you'll be alright?.."

[Eric] "I'm fine! Besides I won't be alone, Loretta is still around right? We can play some games or something"

[Allison] *Nods slowly, still very hesitant* "I guess that's true.... But still...." *Sighs* "Alright... But if you need me to come home just call me right away..."

[Eric] "I will, but I'll be fine, just go to work. Don't worry about it, It'll give me some time to think"

[Allison] "Alright...." *Hugs him and kisses his cheek despite his atempts to squirm out of her grip* "Behave yourself... and i'll see you after work.."

[Eric] *Nods* "Alright, have fun at work, i'll see you later"

[Allison] *Get's up and reluctantly heads to work, her mind not on it*

[Eric] *Waits for his sister to leave, before getting up purposefully, going to the closet to change his clothes, and then heading over straight to Loretta's room, and throwing the door open* "I need your help to kill another one of those vampires."
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!

Favorite System: Star Wars
Security: NO

Re: Day 15, Monday, September 16th

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 pm

[Loretta] *throws the blanket over her head and grunts at Eric in response*

[Eric] "What... suddenly 'now' you're sleepy?... Aren't you supposed to be the big killer of vampires?.."

[Loretta] *grumbles, not moving*

[Eric] *Grabs a chair and sits down on it, settling in for a long wait*

[Loretta] *peeks out of the blankets* "You're serious."

[Eric] "Yeah, I am"

[Loretta] *sighs and sits up in the bed, hair comically disheveled* "You realize it's not something you just go and do. It's like...an art. You do it when it's time to do it."

[Eric] "Yeah well, it's been a long time coming for this one."

[Loretta] "How do you know i didn't already kill it?"

[Eric] "I guess I don't. But i want to be sure, or at least as sure as one can possibly be."

[Loretta] "So you want me to scour the city for vampires and destroy any and all evil that stands in my way?"

[Eric] "I'm sure we can find a more effective way to find him"

[Loretta] "Of course. You just found out about vampires last night. I'm sure you can offer TONS of insight to those of us that have been hunting them daily for YEARS."

[Eric] "And that's why I came to you, now are you going to help me, or should I just do this on my own?"

[Loretta] "How exactly would you have done it on your own last night?"

[Eric] "I'll be more prepared next time, but if you don't want to help me, fine." *Get's up and puts the chair back*

[Loretta] "The guy you're after, assuming he worked alone, is going to be at least as strong as the guy i fought last night. And if my luck had been any worse, he might have had me."

[Eric] "That just proves it's important to be prepared. But this time, he'll be the one surprised and caught off guard."

[Loretta] "You're still missing my point Eric. I want this guy dusted as much as you do. I want them ALL dusted. But you don't just rush off and do it. Especially if you don't even know how to fight, which, sorry, but you don't."

[Eric] "He killed my parents, I won't forgive that, and I won't forget that. I'm going to do this, and I don't care if it takes me a lifetime to get ready. Now you can either help me be prepared and teach me, or you can sit here and find fault."

[Loretta] "You realize this one vamp doesn't matter, right? If he's even around still, he's not any worse than any other vamp out there. They're all the same. And once you start trying to right wrongs, your work will never be finished."

[Eric] "He does matter, he matters to 'me'. And so what? Sounds like the whole lot of them deserve what they get. Any of them that's dead is one less murderer out there."

[Loretta] "Yeah, and killing them all is what i plan to do for the rest of my short, pathetic life. Do you really want that for yourself too? Or will you just leave it to those of us fate has chosen to give a slight advantage to?"

[Eric] *Considers for a brief moment* "Maybe if everyone did their part, it wouldn't come down on your shoulders so much. And this is my part that i'm doing."

[Loretta] "Except that not everyone *can* do it. Do you even realize how different i am from you?"

[Eric] "Then maybe i'll die! They can bury me next to my parents, I'd rather be dead then knowing he's out there, with no hope of being caught by the cops or going to prison, just roaming around murdering people. I can't sit around and do nothing."

[Loretta] "I'm sure that would be a huge morale boost for your sister."

[Eric] *Seems to loose a lot of resolve for a moment, but then regains it and shrugs* "At least she'll be rid of a burden. Maybe she can get her youth back. Just one more thing that that monster took from us." *Starts heading back to his own room*

[Loretta] *gets out of bed and follows him* "I know you just want to fix this. But i'm just trying to point out how crazy it is for you to suddenly think you can do something about it on your own. By all means, help me find the vamp that killed your family, and i'll kill him for you. But you're going to have to stay out of the way."

[Eric] "I can't find him staying locked up in my room, and I'm not going to, and I'm not going to find him just so I can point you in the direction of danger and leave you handling it alone.... Not again. If you want this too, we can do it together, because I can really use your help, I'm not a good fighter, and I have a lot to learn about all this. But only if we can be partners.."

[Loretta] *sighs, thinking this over for a long time* "I can't promise i can protect you and fight at the same time. And i'm not going to lie to Allison if she asks."

[Eric] "Then just don't mention it, the way I see it, I owe my sister 6 years of lies. As for fighting, I'll do my best, and I'll try to stay out of your way, but I'm not going to sit at home while you're the one taking the risks." *Holds out his hand* "Shake on it?"

[Loretta] *frowns, but shakes his hand* "Better than you trying it on your own i guess..."

[Eric] *Shakes her hand, and can't help but grin* "I meant to say... Make out on it?"

[Loretta] *puts her hands on her hips and glares*

[Eric] *Grins and heads into his room* "Well.. I'm not dead 'yet' "

[Loretta] "Hmph!" *mutters* "Might not need the vamps to do it..."
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

Favorite System: Unisystem

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm

[Loretta]

Noting that it's already later in the morning than Eric usually leaves for school, Loretta decides they may as well get on with it.

"So, how do you plan to find out anything about this guy anyway? Allison will know what you're up to if you ask her any more questions. So what are you going to do, hack in and search old police files?" She smirks at the ridiculous suggestion made in jest, but then sees that Eric still looks far too serious. "You're not... Eric! They can track your IP-or-whatever-it's-called!"
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 pm

[Eric]

"Yes I can, i'll just reroute my actions through a few hundred proxies, they won't trace me. Don't worry, you're good at fighting things and all that, but i'm good at this!"

Eric uses his computer the best he can to try and recover the old files from his parent's murders, testimonies and anything else there might be.

OOC:
Intelligence + Computers I presume. But i can't roll because of stupid invisible castle being down!
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:41 pm

[Loretta]

Loretta says nothing more as he works, but paces around nervously, being completely out of her element and anxious to get to the bashing part.
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:44 pm

[Trent]

Trent goes to work and follows his usual routine, but negotiates with Mike about a trip into Portland for the next day, to pick up some shop supplies, as well as 'do some personal business' while he's there.
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 am

Solar_Dawn wrote:[Eric]

OOC:
Intelligence + Computers I presume. But i can't roll because of stupid invisible castle being down!

OOC:
Lets just go with rolls being successes in the 9-10 range. Nothing super successful, but no failures either.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:52 pm

[Eric]

*Grins after about 20 minutes* "See? I told you it'd be alright, i got it."
"A tall Athletic man with dark brown hair, brown eyes, a horrible face twisted beyond recognition. wearing a dark blue shirt and dark jeans. Possibly of Latino descend."
Eric let's out a frustrated sigh "If you take out that horribly disfigured face part.... That could be a fourth of the nation.. But.. Maybe we can find out more information anyway... If he was native to our town, there might be a missing person's report filed for him or maybe he was dead and buried before he got all undead"

*Proceeds to do the same with missing person's reports as well as death's, starting at the time of his Parent's deaths and going back*
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:56 pm

[Loretta]

Loretta nods, "Yeah, they usually don't go far from where they were changed. Especially around here, 'cause of all the college people coming and going."
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 pm

OOC:
XP awards for everyone for the cow/demon episode is 12 XP.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 pm

[Allison]
Allison heads to work like always and tries to do her best to focus on her job even though her thoughts occasionally wander to her brother and make her wonder if he's coping as well as he seemed to when she left.
On her lunch break she gathers the sandwich she made for herself and heads over to the same place her and Trent ate lunch twice now, but finding it rather lonely and heading back to work before her break is entirely over.
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:47 pm

[Eric]
Eric continues to work quite intensely for at least another 90 minutes before looking up "Loretta... Look at this.... Enio Suarez, he rather fits the description doesn't he? He died 5 months before my parents were killed, from an 'Animal Attack'... Because his throat was ripped out from what i can tell.... Sounds like he could be our guy?..."
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 pm

[Loretta]

"Could be!" Loretta answers enthusiastically, all the while thinking But even if it's not, who the hell cares? A vamp is a vamp, and if Eric thinks we're settling some unresolved issues, then all the better.
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

PostPosted by Solar_Dawn » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 pm

[Eric] "I'm gonna input his name, and general description into a new search engine i'm creating... It might take a while, but hopefully i'll get some hits.... These undead types don't seem all that smart.. might still be using his old name for library cards and what not..."

[Loretta] *paces around a bit, not knowing anything at all about this kind of thing* "Ok, cool."

[Eric] "You know.... I could probably make an automatic search engine that checks the online news... police reports, and all kinds of places for things like... animal attacks.... suspicious things happening... everything connected to creeping things in the dark.... Add a whole digital part to this slaying thing"

[Loretta] "Ok..." *said as though she doesn't really know what he just said*

[Eric] "Well... Wouldn't it help if a computer assisted in finding these creepy crawlers.. Then you just gotta... you know... kill em..."

[Loretta] "I guess so; usually i don't have much trouble finding them though. And the ones that have never been human won't be that easy."

[Eric] "Well.... Couldn't hurt" *grumbles a bit at his idea not being so well received*

[Loretta] *shrugs* "Didn't say not to; it might help sometimes, so it could be cool."

[Eric] "I just need to finish writing this search engine.... Then it will be a matter of waiting.... If you want to play some WoW while i do this.. that's cool"

[Loretta] *sighs and sits heavily on the bed* "Sorry, i don't mean to be impatient; it's just not my way of doing things. If i don't have any leads, i just wander around or start bugging people until i find one."

[Eric] "Well this slayer thing has been happening for a long time right?.... but this... is a new world... Computers and electronics might be able to make your job a little easier...."

[Loretta] "Yeah, i guess so."

[Eric] "Like... Those heat signature goggles.... They'd be great... Could see who's too cold to be alive...." *Seems quite excited about the thought of cool technology*

[Loretta] *smiles, because at least he's into it*

[Eric] "Bet there's all kinds of ways technology could help you out... But... I guess that's pretty dull for you.... Since you don't really need it... Sure you don't want to play something or such?"

[Loretta] *sighs, thinking that must be code for 'this is going to take awhile' and plays some WoW*

[Eric] *Continues to work for a considerable while longer, untill called it quits for the day and quickly sneaking on wow himself to play with Loretta*

[Loretta] *completely loses track of time, killing imaginary stuff*

[Allison] *Get's home with a soft sigh, dropping her bag and keys on the table, and making a cup of coffee first, before heading upstairs to check on Eric and Loretta* "Having fun?"

[Loretta] *without looking up from the screen* "Uh huh."

[Eric] "Yeah.... Great..." *Is equally entranched in the game*
[Allison] "Well.... I guess... I'll go make dinner.... Any requests?"

[Loretta] "Ummm...--oh crap! What time is it!?"

[Allison] "About 5 PM.... When is the last time either of you ate or drank something?...."

[Loretta] "Eek!" *runs off to her room to get dressed for work*

[Eric] *Noticing her run off, turns away from the game* "Eh... Where you going? oh right.... eh... need a lift?"

[Loretta] *from the bathroom now* "Yeah, if it's ok, i'm late!"

[Eric] *Runs passed his sister to get her car keys, and two soda's from the fridge*
[Allison] "Try not to get my car dented this time please!" *mutters about kids*

[Loretta] *gets ready as quickly as possible and yells to Allison on her way out* "Don't worry, i'll make him drop me off at the door and stay in the car!"

[Eric] *Scowls* "Hey, I'm the older one.... I can get out of the car if i want to..."
[Eric] *Shakes his head and get's into the car to drive her*

[Loretta] *smiles just a little bit of a taunting smile* "Yeah, but i'm the tough one."

[Eric] "But i'm the one with the drivers license! And older... so i'm in charge of matters that aren't like... vampires and stuff!"

[Loretta] "Uh huh, sure. Except that as soon as it starts to get dark, it becomes a matter of vampires and stuff." *not really arguing, just teasing*

[Eric] *Starts heading towards Loretta's mall* "Yeah well.. You're still not in charge of me... just... a kind of guide..."

[Loretta] *snickers*
[Loretta] "Hey, i'm not telling you what to do, just trying to, like, point out the obvious so you don't get eaten or anything."

[Eric] "I've been getting not eaten for 16 years!... " *Parks the car, a little closer to the entrance this time though... in sight of people*

[Loretta] *shrugs* "If you don't want my help, just say so. Anyway, thanks for the ride." *gets out*

[Eric] "Well... I do..." *Hesitates briefly* "Shall i pick you up again at 10?"

[Loretta] *smiles* "If you want." *before closing the door and going inside*

**in the mean time, Trent arrives at Allison's**

[Allison] *Has changed out of her work clothes into a normal dress and started on dinner in the kitchen*

[Trent] *creeps up behind her and puts his arms around her waist* "Hey."

[Allison] *smiles automaticly and turns around to put her own arms around him and kiss him* "Heyas!"

[Trent] "Hmmm...you didn't look to see who it was first..." *but smiles and kisses her back*

[Allison] *Smirks* "Nobody else would have dared to do that! Besides... My nose might not be as good as yours... But I've gotten quite used to your smell and touch...."

[Trent] *sniffs himself, pretending to be offended* "Alright, point taken; i'll shower before dinner."

[Allison] *Smirks and strokes his hair* "That's not what i was saying and you know it!.... Oohh, but i do have a grease involved question... That damn vampire that attacked Loretta dented my car....."

[Trent] "I'll take a look at it when Eric gets back, but it's probably not a big deal."

[Allison] "Well you don't have to do it right away..." *Kisses his cheek softly* "It's not your job to fix my things when they break down, but it's apreciated... So have you been alright? Feels like I haven't seen you in a while... but i know that's rather crazy..... been less then a day"

[Trent] "Yeah, i think we've been spoiling each other with attention. Not that i'm complaining. I'll miss lunch with you again tomorrow though; going to drive into Portland tomorrow while i'm on the clock, but i think ican be here for dinner again."

[Allison] *Nods* "Alright, even if you're late... I could leave some dinner in the fridge for you to microwave... You'll probably be hungry getting back.."

[Trent] "That would be great." *kisses her on the neck, just behind her ear, before going off for a shower, conveniently having a change of clothes*

[Allison] *Smiles after him, before turning back to dinner noticing the potato's are almost overboiling*

[Trent] *returns shortly, as he is manly and doesn't take much time in the bathroom!* "So what have the kids been up to?"

[Allison] "Surprisingly... they've just been playing that game they like.... Loretta was almost late for her job I think because they were so enthralled by it..."

[Trent] *seems surprised* "That's kind of...weird."

[Allison] "Well.... Yeah.... Kinda... What do you think?"

[Trent] "I think kids don't play outside enough anymore. But then again, they're not out partying, and only occasionally getting attacked by vampires, so it could be much worse."

[Allison] "Yeah... And at least Loretta is getting enough excersize fighting demons i think..... And it's a kinda diffirent world.... all kids are playing these computer games I can't even understand..."

[Trent] "Seems like a long time ago, doesn't it?"

[Allison] "Well... Not 'that' long ago!" *Smirks and gives him a quick kiss* "So are you all ready for that party we're going to soon?..."

[Trent] "Eh...define 'ready.'"

[Allison] "You'll be fine, don't worry about it... They don't bite you know!"

[Trent] "We'll see..."

[Eric] *Comes back after a while and tosses the keys on the table* "Hey Trent..."

[Trent] "Hey Eric, sup?"

[Eric] "Nothing I guess..... Is it alright if I eat upstairs? I still got some stuff I need to do...."

[Trent] *half-shrugs, indicating that it doesn't bother him either way, but let's Allison answer*

[Allison] *watches her brother briefly and nods* "Yeah alright" *puts some of the food on a platter and then on a tray for him*
[Eric] *Takes the tray with a word of thanks, and heads upstairs to work more on his search engine*

[Trent] "Yup, definitely needs to get out more."

[Allison] "Well... it's not 'all' bad.... Now we can have dinner together on the couch..."

[Trent] "Well, if you insist." *smiles and helps her carry stuff out*
[Trent] "So how was work?"

[Allison] "Alright... Same stuff really.... What about yours?"

[Trent] "Same. Been pretty slow."

[Allison] *Nods and leans against affectionatly* "Just not enough cars breaking down eh?..."

[Trent] "Yeah; people get them stuck in wet sand less often once fall sets in too."

[Allison] "hhmm, Yeah that makes sense.... I never really realized your job was so seasonal.... Still, I shouldn't complain about you being around more..." *Frowns slightly* "Unless... It's getting financially bad... It's not is it?..."

[Trent] "Don't worry; i'm paid salary, so it doesn't matter how many hours i actually put in. Besides, i'll more than make up for it later, when it snows."

[Allison] "oh good.. I always get stuck then too... Shouldn't have gotten a BMW i guess... I just worried for a moment because I know you quit that other job to spend more time with me.." *Leans over to kiss him again* "And i really apreciate it"

[Trent] "I'll put chains on Betty; everyone should be able to get to work no problem. And that other job was just something to fill the hours with."

[Allison] *Leans her head against his shoulder and grins* "Well... I think you haven't been lacking in night time activities...."

[Trent] "That i haven't...and i must say, Ms. Murphy, that i prefer it this way!"

[Allison] "Good.. So whatya doing tomorrow in portland? or can't tell me?..."

[Trent] "Just picking up some stuff for Mike, and while i'm there, i'm going to stop and talk to those hunters."

[Allison] *Frowns slightly* "Are you sure? What if they want to shoot you again..."

[Trent] "They won't shoot me, at least until the other werewolf in town is eliminated. Who better to track her down?"

[Allison] "I guess..." *Doesn't like that idea all that much either and frowns*

[Trent] "Hey," *brushes her hair back behind her ear* "It's what you get for being involved with such a dangerous man!" *said as though making light of the situation*

[Allison] "Maybe I should come along.... I mean... silver bullets right?... I'm a pretty good shot...."

[Trent] "I would never refuse your company, but i trust them. They're on the same side we are, even though they have every right to be suspicious of me. I think we have an understanding though."

[Allison] "oh.. well I didn't mean tomorrow really... I meant, when you're following that other werewolf...."

[Trent] "Oh." *seems uncomfortable* "I don't know; she seems pretty dangerous. But i think the guys might join me, and we know they have a pretty good system worked out. Just gotta work out the details."

[Allison] *Hesitates for a while but eventually nods* "Alright... Just... be really careful.."

[Trent] "Trust me, i've got plenty of motivation for coming back in one piece."

[Allison] "Good!" *Lays her head on his chest* "So werewolves really only appear at the full moon?..."

[Trent] "That's how it's supposed to be. I'm the exception to the rule, but it's possible there are others that control it too. Problem is, if someone can keep it from happening on the full moon, chances are they can *make* it happen any other time too. I could change right now if i wanted to, and it would be arrogant to think i'm the only one."

[Allison] "I don't know.... I think you're very special...."

[Trent] "Well good! I just don't want to get too confident about it. I can smell another wolfy a mile away though--sometimes more, so i don't think it's something to really start worrying about. Just...i have reasons to be cautious now, and it's probably starting to sound like paranoia."

[Allison] "I'm glad you're cautious... Though those hunters said they'd never seen one like you before... So you're probably special..... But if it has you being more careful... I won't mind..."

[Trent] *hugs her tightly* "I intend to be a pain in your ass for a very long time."

[Allison] *Chuckles* "Good... So.... Do you wanna clean up and continue watching this movie in the bedroom?..."

[Trent] "For that, i'll clean up and even take the trash out!"

[Allison] *Grins and nods* "Excellent! Gives me time to change... oh and remember to lock the doors when you come upstairs?... Though i'm sure you would... Better then me probably..."

[Trent] *smirks* "I think i can remember..."
Solar_Dawn
A more badass title!

PostPosted by hippie_mama » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 pm

[Eric] *Stops working on his PC when it's 9:30 and heading out to find Allison to tell her about going to find Loretta, stopping dead in his tracks when he get's near her room and hearing sounds that make his stomach queezy, going downstairs to simply take her keys and get in the car to pick up Loretta*

[Loretta] *finishes the shift and helps close, since she was a couple of hours late*

[Eric] *Parks the car right underneath a light this time, and stays on constant alert for trouble while going over to Loretta's work place, suspecting many inocent people of eyeing his neck hungrily; Heads over to Loretta when spotting her and grins at her* "How was work?..."

[Loretta] *walks over casually* "Same ol. How was...not working?"

[Eric] "Alright I guess..." *Looks around the mall* "Anything to do here still?..."

[Loretta] "Not really; everything is supposed to be closed by 10."

[Eric] "Oh... Well, wanna go anywhere else? Gotta be something to do in this city...."

[Loretta] "We can pick a fight."

[Eric] "Well.... I'm not sure that's the 'best' use of our time...."

[Loretta] *shrugs* "Well, it's what i usually do."

[Eric] "oh.... Well, it beats going home I guess.... Who do you pick fights with?...."

[Loretta] "Well...vampires, mostly. I feel like we've had this conversation before...you don't have to come with me though."

[Eric] "No eh... It's alright, besides.... beats going home... We gonna take the car or just walk where we're going?"

[Loretta] "I can find things easier if we walk. But your sister will put a bullet in me if i let you get hurt. You sure you want to come? Maybe you could go get Allison to help in case we find something."

[Eric] *snorts slightly* "Yeah right...... I'd rather go around round with a vampire then go into that room right now....."

[Loretta] "Ah. I take it she's not alone then."

[Eric] "Yeah....." *Remains uncomfortably silent, not sure what to add on the subject*

[Loretta] *smirks at the silence* "Well, nothing says we have to get into trouble tonight anyway; we'll just look around and might not even find anything."

[Eric] *Nods, but does his best to keep an eye out anyway* "So... How long have you been doing this?"

[Loretta] "On purpose? Just a few months really. That's when i got super-strong and everything. Before that i just fought for points in a ring. Now i kill stuff."

[Eric] *Nods slowly, thinking that over for a while* "So... You never really mentioned your family... Did you loose them too?..."

[Loretta] "Never really had one." *walking at a pretty brisk pace, and seemingly very sure about where she's going. I lived with an uncle, but we didn't get along very well. I don't really remember my parents; they're probably alive somewhere though."

[Eric] *Walks along, trying hard not to lag behind* "Ah.... I'm sorry..."

[Loretta] "Sorry i don't remember them, or sorry i don't care enough to try?" *laughs like it's a joke*

[Eric] "I guess... Sorry... Because it sounds like you were alone a lot...."

[Loretta] "Oh. Well, i'm not like sad or anything, so it's cool."

[Eric] "Alright.." *Looks around the city as if hoping another topic will present itself if he's looking hard enough, though grinning after a while* "So... Did you ever have like.. a boyfriend?"

[Loretta] *snickers* "Do i look like someone that has time for that? But no, not technically."

[Eric] "ooh? Sounds like there's something to tell anyway...."

[Loretta] "Just that i learned being friends with guys can get messy."

[Eric] "We're friends aren't we?... And nothings gotten messy except your hair and a towel...." *Sounds just slightly as if that's a bad thing*

[Loretta] "Yeah, I guess so. It was weird with the other guy though. You seem cool in comparison."

[Eric] *Grins a little* "Well... I guess that beats nothing.... Would have preferred to be cool on my own... but can't be picky...""

[Loretta] *laughs* "I didn't mean it like that. Just that things aren't weird with you. We can be friends and it doesn't feel like a crime against nature or something. If that makes any sense."

[Eric] "Not really... But that's alright.... I've learned long ago sometimes things just don't make sense when it comes to girls!"

[Loretta] "Yeah, well, i'm probably the wrong person to try and argue that point!"

[Eric] "So, any other cool stories to tell?..."

[Loretta] "Eh...not sure what you consider cool. But you don't answer any of your own questions."

[Eric] "I... Don't?... What do you mean? if you want to ask me one go ahead!"

[Loretta] "You didn't say if you had any girlfriends."

[Eric] *Smirks* "For good reason..... I... haven't no..... There was this girl I liked and we went to the school dance together.. but she eh... well she liked this school football player better I guess..."

[Loretta] "Ouch... Well, bright side, football players tend to get bit a lot. Probably because they're so dumb." *grins* "I'll let you help kill one sometime."

[Eric] *Smirks* "Thanks.... Though i'm not sure I'd feel all that much better facing a big mean football player made even meaner by vampirism..."

[Loretta] "You'd be surprised." *suddenly changes course on a hunch, but doesn't say anything*

[Eric] "So... Is there a trick to finding these vampires, or you just hoping to get lucky? if you want to call it that...."

[Loretta] "Mostly luck, plus a little experience and just knowing their general habits. But when they get close, i can sense they're not human before they put on the ugly face."

[Eric] "Guess that's handy..... Does it only work on vampires? or on all creeps?..."

[Loretta] "Works well on vamps, but sometimes i can see differences in other types of demons and magicky things too. Sometimes i miss though."

[Eric] "What kind of creatures have you met, apart from vampires?..."

[Loretta] "Well...different kinds of demons mostly. Some good, some bad. Like every once in awhile there will be a half-demon in town or something, and everyone thinks it's just a normal guy. That type, if they're not obviously bad, are usually good. Then there's the weird stuff like the smoke demons and the horned things that control killer cows and stuff...not common though, mind you, except for here it seems. Then there's witches and the like, and this one guy, who i haven't seen around lately, but he thought he was a slayer too, nevermind that slayers are never boys...am i losing you here?"

[Eric] "Only slightly.... So.. You found out because you suddenly had this slayer thing going.... I know how my sister found out.... How did Trent find out?... You knew him before my sister right?.."

[Loretta] "Yeah; Slayers actually usually have something called a "Watcher." Usually a boring old guy who helps them train and tells them what their powers do. Anyway, i had one at first, and he told me what was up. And yeah, i met Trent first. His family was killed by something too."

[Eric] "oh.... oh... that's why... he got that kinda sad look... talking about his sisters...."

[Loretta] "Yeah, probably."

[Eric] "Guess I shouldn't have brought it up..." *Sighs, feeling slightly guilty*

[Loretta] "Nah, i don't think he expects people to know by looking at him."

[Eric] "Yeah... He seems pretty decent on the whole.... You know... as far as anyone dating your sister can be decent..."

[Loretta] *smiles* "I think they're good for each other. I didn't know your sister much before, but Trent seems a lot happier. And way friendlier."

[Eric] "Yeah... I guess so... She does seem happier... Still.. She's my sister... they could like... have some decency and become celibate!"

[Loretta] *laughs* "At least they're not doing it all over the house. At least not when anyone is around..."

[Eric] "Ew! I don't wanna think about that..... You don't think they are?... Wait, don't answer that.. I really don't wanna know.. or i'll be afraid to sit down anywhere in my own house..."

[Loretta] *giggles; teasing him a little* "You know they could, and how would we ever know...?"

[Eric] *covers his ears* "Stop that! It's not funny! That's scarier then that vampire was...."

[Loretta] *laughs so hard she has to stop walking* "Sorry. It probably wouldn't be funny to me if i had a brother. Forgive me?"

[Eric] *Scoffs and crosses his arms to look at her* "Well... Maybe... But don't bring it up again!"

[Loretta] "Deal." *puts out her hand to shake his*

[Eric] *Studies her for a moment and grins* "Handshakes are so impersonal..... Kiss and make up?"

[Loretta] *shakes her head and starts walking again*

[Eric] *Smirks and shrugs, rushing after her* "Worth a shot...."

[Loretta] "Yeah, yeah..."

[Eric] "So.. How long were you planning to walk around, hoping for the undead to make an appearance?..."

[Loretta] "Until morning?"

[Eric] "oh....eh" *let's out a sigh* "I... have school in the morning though.... Though that does sound pretty lame compared to defending the world from evil..."

[Loretta] "Hmm...well, you're no good to me if you're grounded anyway, so if we go....that way," *points* "and then back to the east, we'll make it back to the car in about 40 minutes."

[Eric] "Alright.... But.. are you gonna keep walking around?...."

[Loretta] *thinks on it for awhile* "Nah, i think i'll do the day-walker thing for a few days and see if you turn up anything with your new thingy you're making. I can do short patrols like this and not feel like i'm slacking too much."

[Eric] "Cool..." *Smiles and seems rather pleased with that* "So... Any other Loretta stories?"

[Loretta] "Eh...nothing to interesting, i don't think. I could tell you about everything that ever tried to kill me, but you wanted to sleep tonight."

[Eric] "Yeah... not really the kind of stories i was thinking of...... Anything else you wanted me to tell you about?..."

[Loretta] "Oh...i guess i don't know what you find interesting then. This is pretty much all i do."

[Eric] "I didn't mean to say I was bored... or... insult you... "

[Loretta] *tries to brighten the mood* "You could tell me about high school i guess. Is it like they show it on tv?"

[Eric] "eh.... Well.... I guess it depends... Sometimes it is... For some people anyway.... But i'm not really all that popular... it's mostly just what you expect.... rather dull...."

[Loretta] "You have friends though i bet. What are they like?"

[Eric] "Well.... They're kinda cool.... but.... rather nerdy I guess.... Like star trek and all the other things geeks are famous for..."

[Loretta] "Your friends are geeks? Guess we have that in common..." *nudges him lightly with an elbow*

[Eric] *Smirks* "Thanks... I guess... Well if you wanted, I could introduce you.... Ofcourse they're not too used to meeting girls..."

[Loretta] "Eh...maybe. But i don't know what i would talk to them about. They probably haven't seen met many vamps either, so my talents would hardly be appreciated!"

[Eric] "Well... Yeah i suppose so.... But you're welcome to if you want to anyway... As long as you don't mind them being a bit awkward at first... they don't hang out with a lot of girls... Except maybe dave.... who 'thinks' he's like this real ladies man.... like he has all the moves or something.... whatever that means..... I don't really like him..... and everytime Allison is around he starts acting SO stupid.... I mean... that's just sick...."

[Loretta] "Sounds like someone that would be fun to mess with...I mean. You know, meet or something."

[Eric] *Grins a little* "Yeah... That would be fun....."

[Loretta] "As long as i don't have to explain why i kind of almost live with you. Or why i don't go to school. Or that i kill stuff in my free time. You know, on second thought, maybe you should just keep me a secret."

[Eric] "Well... We could always say you're like... my cousin from new york or something.... during a holiday or what not..."

[Loretta] "Which would work like a charm until you try to talk me out of a kiss again." *winks*

[Eric] *Chuckles and shrugs* "Really distant cousins?.... or a exchange student?...."

[Loretta] *laughs* "Is it possible you could think more clearly if i just gave you one?"

[Eric] *Smirks and tries not to look too hopeful* "Well.... Probably not..... But.... You know... stranger things have happened!"

[Loretta] *grabs him by the face with both hands and plants one on him, rather forcefully, but in a closed-mouth kind of way* "There! Now don't get emo about it, or say i never give you anything!"

[Eric] *Looks at rather dimly with a foolish grin and taking a moment to find speech again* "Yeah...... Definitly not all that helpful.. with the thought processes.... but it was nice anyway!"

[Loretta] *laughs and realizes they're close to the car* "At least it's something to brag to Dave about."

[Eric] *Jumps into the car and shrugs* "I dunno... Maybe i'll just keep it our little secret...."

[Loretta] *gets in too and tries not to look disappointed*

[Eric] *Looks over and frowns slightly while starting the car* "What?... Did i.... do something wrong?.... I told you I haven't really done much kissing!"

[Loretta] "No; nothing. It's cool."

[Eric] *Starts heading towards his home, but continues to glance over occasionally* "Are you sure?... You seem kinda... I dunno..."

[Loretta] "Oh, no. Really. I was just joking and stuff."

[Eric] *Frowns and slows down the car while trying to think* "I'm not really like.... Good... with knowing what to say... But can't you tell me anyway?... I won't be upset if it was something I did.... only if you say i have cooties!"

[Loretta] "No! Really! If anything, i'm way too honest. Trust me, i would tell you if it was something you did. I was just talking and it came out wrong i guess. That happens to me a lot..."

[Eric] *Still looks suspicious but unable to find any good words* "Well... Alright.... but if you want.... I'll promise to listen just as your friend..."

[Loretta] *sighs* "I don't even know what we're talking about now."

[Eric] *Chuckles and shrugs* "Alright... I'm sorry, I just thought you looked... bothered... I musta been wrong.... Don't be grumpy!" *Speeds up again and parks the car a few minutes later*

[Loretta] *sigh* "I guess things were just so weird with that other guy, that i was afraid in a way that would screw things up with you too. Like i'm completely incapable of being friends with guys or something. I hope that's not the case, but now i'm all paranoid about it. It won't be weird, right? You're just joking about stuff when you try to like...put moves on me and stuff? Because i'm cool with joking, i just don't want things to be awkward. Especially since we're like...around each other a lot."

[Eric] "Well ehm.... I mean... You're cute... and my age.... and we get along well.... So I guess you are like... atractive.... But it's not like it's not just fine being friends.... or like it's the new purpose of my life.... You're cool, I like hanging out with you.. So we make good friends... And I guess the reason i felt more comfortable eh.... 'putting moves on you' is... I didn't think you would! and I didn't think it was making you uncomfortable.... if you want to pretend there was no kissing at all... that's cool... I'd rather keep hanging out together as friends then having you be all..... awkward and have things be all '90210"

[Loretta] *smiles* "Ok, good. Cool." *pokes him in the ribs* "But you're cute too, so don't be so down on yourself. i can totally see why girls who aren't all damaged like me would like you."

[Eric] *Grins and rubs his ribs, his voice very mocking, even though the poke did hurt slightly* "Ow!! Stop poking me with your big man hands!

[Loretta] *crosses arms* "Hmph!"

[Eric] *Grins again* "ooh, i just figured something else out!"

[Loretta] *looks at him curiously*

[Eric] "I think deep down you're like this really softy girlie girl..... Because we had a kiss that didn't even really cover first base, and you wanted to have a 'what does it mean' conversation!" *Sticks his tongue out to her mockingly, then decides his physical well being is in danger, and makes a dash to the front door!"

[Loretta] "Ugh! You wish!" *chases after him*

[Eric] *Let's out a real squeek* "Eek! Go away manhand!"

[Loretta] "At least one of us is manly!"

[Eric] *Can't help but laugh, and reaching the door, tries to find his key as quickly as possible* "I'm sorry, i couldn't hear you over the enormous flapping sound made by your giant man hands!"

[Loretta] *catches up and sweep kicks him to his bum!*

[Eric] "owww no fair!"

[Loretta] "No crying! Or i'll tell your sister you tried to make out with me!"

[Eric] *Can't stop grinning, even though his butt and legs hurt kinda* "Oh yeah, huge surprise! I'm sure she'll just be blown away!"

[Loretta] *drops down to pin him and wrestle the keys away* "Yeah well...i'll tell her you said you learned from watching her!"

[Eric] "ewwww that's just wrong!... Gimme those keys Sasquatch!" *Tries to get the keys back, but that's obviously not gonna happen, so settles for trying to tickle her*

[Loretta] *giggles and gets away with the keys!*

[Eric] *Mutters and get's up slowly, rubbing his sore bum* "cheater.... no fair being a slayer!..."

[Loretta] "Teach you to mess with one!" *unlocks the door and walks in*

[Eric] "Well... I guess it could be worse..... If a slayer, which is like a superhero... can't keep her hands of my hot bod.... There's got to be a girl at my school that will like me too...."

[Loretta] *snickers* "I've seen weirder..."

[Eric] *Shrugs and smooths his hair* "Yes... Tell me more about how sexy I am!"

[Loretta] "You're going to have to work harder than that for it!" *runs off to her room*

[Eric] *Follows along, sliding into the door before it closes still grinning*

[Loretta] *starts to change, then stops abruptly* "Hey!"

[Eric] *Smirks and shrugs again* "I'm just waiting to hear more about my awesome sexyness... but eh... untill then.... do continue!"

[Loretta] *grins* "It can wait... So you really want compliments that bad? Ok...let's see, i guess you're kind of handsome, in a 'creep who lives down the hall' sort of way. And you're nice for a guy. And you were pretty brave about the whole vamp attack thing, considering. You have your good points, for anyone who took the time to notice."

[Eric] *Blushes and looks down* "thanks.... Well... most of it was nice anyway!...." *Looks up again to girn* "Feel free to keep going now!"

[Loretta] "Bah! I can't give away too much about my preferences in men!" *pushes him out* "Now go away so i can change, and i'll come kill some orcs or something until you get tired."

[Eric] "Alright alright.... You're a girl, you dunno what you really want anyway!" *Sticks his tongue out and heads over to his own room to sit at his desk*

[Loretta] *does change and come play WoW for awhile as promised before falling asleep in his room again*

[Eric] *Tugs her in his bed when she falls asleep, before grabbing her blanket and pillows from her room, and using them to make a bed on the floor in his room, and falling asleep very quickly too*
hippie_mama
Creep Magnet
Creep Magnet

Return to Serendipity