Photoart: Empty LA (lots of pics)

Post your art, others' art, stuff you like, stuff you don't, ect.

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Photoart: Empty LA (lots of pics)

PostPosted by verdilak » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:54 am

Photographer Matt Logue shows with his Empty L.A. photo project what the City of Angels would look like if it was totally people-less. The photos were taken over a period of 4 years (he began in 2005) at different places of LA.

Now I want to run a post-apoc/zombie game in LA or other city just to showcase how alone the characters really are.

ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Photoart: Empty LA (lots of pics)

PostPosted by Zamion » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:05 pm

do post apoc, to many zombies these days not enough virus's and nukes
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun