Free Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta

Have a computer problem? Want to show off your rig? Lets hear it!

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Free Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:00 am

Evidently, the Serial Number that you get is good for almost a full year (Until October of 2010)

Important Directions - Read before installing Office 2010

1. If you are installing Office 2010 beta for the first time, the default settings will upgrade your existing copy of Microsoft Office. You can however customize this setting and install Office 2010 alongside an older version of Office.

2. If you already have Office 2010 Technical Preview on your computer, make sure you completely uninstall this edition before attempting to installing Office 14 beta. In case you still have trouble installing Office, use the cleanup utility [microsoft.com] to remove all traces of the previous version of Office from your system.

3. If you are trying to install MS Office 2010 64bit alongside MS Office 2007 32bit, it will ask you to uninstall the older version before proceeding. There has not be a work-around found for this yet.

4. If you have Microsoft Word Viewer 2003, it is a 32 bit piece of software and will not install alongside with MS Office 2010 64bit. It will ask you to uninstall it before proceeding.

AND here's the link, straight from Microsoft
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Return to Computers!