Dragon Age: Origins - PS3 vs PC version

For General Console News and Information

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Dragon Age: Origins - PS3 vs PC version

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:48 pm

PS3 wrote:After a successful mission to space, BioWare returns to its fantasy roots with Dragon Age: Origins, an epic tale of good versus evil, right versus wrong, and hot girl-on-elf action.

The country of Ferelden is on the verge of being overwhelmed by the demonic Blight, and only the heroic Grey Wardens can save the land from total destruction. It sounds simple, but the struggle between good and evil is merely the backdrop to a much more twisted tale of intrigue, political maneuvering, and betrayal. Once you play through one of six unique origin stories based on your character's race and caste you're plunged into the thick of it, gathering a party of heroic and not-so-heroic adventurers as you struggle to ensure that Ferelden is ready to take on the Blight once they rise.

BioWare has proven time and time again that it can produce high-caliber fantasy roleplaying games based on existing properties, but can they pull off an original fantasy setting? The Dragon Age is dawning.

Loved
In A World...: As comfortable creating their own worlds as they are dabbling into established fictions, BioWare brings the country of Ferelden to life in Dragon Age: Origins. Rather than a simple game setting, Ferelden feels like a real place with a rich history lurking just outside the corner of the player's vision. The look and feel of the world is almost as impressive as the fiction, with several areas - particularly those in the underground realm of The Deep Road - looking as if they were traditional fantasy artwork come to life.

Tangled Webs: The origins in Dragon Age: Origins are more than just little stories created to move your character into the main story arc. Each gives insight into the major political and societal issues that plague the country of Ferelden, all of which crop up on a larger, more important scale later on in the game. The struggle between good and evil merely serves as a backdrop for a much more complicated tale of political intrigue, racial tension, and moral versus popular choices.

You Gotta Have Friends: Expanding on the excellent character work established in titles like Knights of the Old Republic and Baldur's Gate, BioWare once again provides an amazing cast of characters to fight by your side as you travel the twisted paths of Dragon Age: Origins. Each of your NPC companions has a distinct personality, and while they may seem rather cookie-cutter at first glance, exploring their origins and motivations reveals a truly complex collection of individuals. You'll Travel with them on their own personal quests as you progress through the game, establishing bonds and perhaps even falling in love with one of them. You'll grow attached, and should any of them part ways with you, you'll feel it acutely.

It isn't just your party members, either. Each NPC is handled with great care and attention to detail - even the ones who only have one line of text, spoken over and over again. Enchantment?

So Many Choices: I've played every major BioWare RPG released so far, and while they all deal with making tough decisions, none have seemed to have nearly as profound an impact as those in Dragon Age: Origins do. I regularly found myself making the sort of decisions that had me realizing that I had just completely altered a major portion of the game. Kingdoms rose and fell and important people lived or died based solely on my whims. This is definitely the kind of game you'll want to play through multiple times, just to see how your actions affect the world.

Just Talkin' Bout Dragon Age: An extremely well-written, deviously witty script is only as good as the actors who voice it, and BioWare has pulled together a winning team for Dragon Age. Claudia Black does a fine job of voicing the sardonic witch Morrigan, and Steve Blue does one of the best dwarves I've ever heard in his portrayal of Oghren. All in all, everyone does a spectacular job, but by far my favorite is Steve Valentine as Alistair. Alistair has some of the most amusing lines in the game, most of which would have fallen completely flat if not for Valentine's expert timing. Just remember, "There's nothing like a brush with death to make you...not like death very much."

Swords and Sorcery: Combat in Dragon Age can be as shallow or as deep as the player desires. You can spend the entire game simply controlling your own character and letting your party members go about their business, triggering special moves using the double 3-slot quick bar on the bottom right of the screen, and you'll do just fine. For more depth, you can customize your party's AI behavior by assigning situational tactics for individual characters based on a wide variety of conditions and roles. As satisfying as it is to simply plow right through the enemy, constructing elaborate plans and placing your party in just the right positions to completely decimate your opponents is even more satisfying still.

Hot Micromanagement: I really enjoy micromanaging my role-playing characters, from fine-tuning their equipment to placing each skill point to maximize combat efficiency. Throughout the game you unlock specializations which allow you to tweak your characters even further, focusing on particular aspects of the warrior, mage, and rogue classes. Enchanting weapons, applying poisons, constructing traps; these are the elements of a good RPG that get me all aflutter, and Dragon Age: Origins allows me to indulge myself while still allowing the player who'd rather just wing it to go their own way.

Outside Of The Game: BioWare goes above and beyond with the Dragon Age: Origins community site, where players can communicate, share stories, or browse each other's character profiles to see how far along they've gotten in the game. Once you have an account at the BioWare Social Network website, you can see everything I've done in Dragon Age. Skills, plot points, talent, equipment; it's all there for the world to see. It makes the game feel like more than a game, if that makes any sense, adding a new layer to the experience that keeps it alive long after you've finished playing.

Hated
Bugs Aplenty: My time with the PlayStation 3 version of Dragon Age was not without troubles. In fact, my 40 or so hours in the game were plagued with annoying little glitches that, while not breaking the game completely, did hamper the experience. Some special combat animations were way off, with my character performing finishing blows in the air next to the boss I had just downed. Sound glitched frequently, leaving me watching a character's lips move while no words came. On a few occasions the screen would glitch when a character was speaking, showing broken geometry instead of the person talking. I also had issues with monsters dying and taking up to 30 seconds to register as dead, making me have to wait to loot bodies and in some cases delaying the completion of certain quests.

Perhaps the biggest bug I encountered was during the final battle, when I simply could not progress. BioWare suggested it was due to a monster I needed to kill falling through the world. I wound up having to load a previous save in order to complete the game. Luckily the game had autosaved just before the battle started, but it was definitely more frustration than I needed.

Chugga Chugga Frame Rate: Dragon Age is a pretty game, but when it really starts moving, things get ugly. With only a couple of characters on the screen things aren't too bad, leaning towards the high 20's frame rate-wise, but when you're in a big battle or a crowd scene, things dip into the middle to high teens. Mind you I am guestimating here...it's not like I have some magical PS3 FPS tool, but the dip is definitely noticeable.

BioWare's Ray Muzyka once said that "Dragon Age is the spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate." I'd take that a step further and say that Dragon Age is the evolution of Baldur's Gate, taking the concepts and mechanics established in that classic PC RPG and updating them using today's more powerful technology. While that alone is a recipe for success, the lack of an established license has allowed the developers to craft a unique fantasy setting from the ground up, populating it with fascinating characters and instilling upon it a depth that goes far beyond the simple tale of good versus evil the game initially presents. Much like CD Projekt's The Witcher, Dragon Age overlays modern day politics and social issues onto its fantasy world, creating a richer, more mature atmosphere in the process.

Perhaps the biggest testament to Dragon Age: Origins is the fact that after more than 40 hours of play time, I found myself contemplating my next character as the credits rolled, working out in my head what I would do differently the next time around. During the busy fall video game release season, when my response to completing even the most enjoyable games is "next," it takes an extremely compelling title for me to want to go again. Dragon Age: Origins is exactly that sort of title.

PC wrote:On Tuesday we posted my review of Dragon Age: Origins for the PlayStation 3. Now I've moved on to the PC version of the game, and the difference is night and day.

I have a relatively modest gaming computer, all things considered. It's got one of the first AMD Phenom processors in it from a few years back, 2GB of RAM, and a ATI Radeon 3850HD card in it. Not too powerful by today's standards, but still a ways out from obsolescence. While installing Dragon Age: Origins yesterday I envisioned a game that was slightly less stuttery than the PlayStation 3 version I had spent several days playing previously. I figured I would start it up, create a character, wander about a bit, and then maybe go to bed. Four hours later I was exhausted, but still reluctant to part from the much sharper, much prettier game I discovered.

Even once I maxed out the graphic settings in the game, the frame rate was still extremely smooth compared to the PlayStation 3 version, and large battles came to life in a whole new way, with a clarity the console version definitely lacked.

So the PC definitely has a leg up on the console version aesthetically. How about functionally?

The PC interface is a world apart from the console version, and if you've playing any massively-multiplayer online roleplaying game, it will be instantly familiar. The pair of three swappable shortcuts in the bottom right corner of the console version is replaced with a standard hot bar, where powers, stances, and skills can be slotted just as they are in countless MMO titles. The select button menu is nowhere to be seen, with the PC version instead featuring a row of buttons at the top of the screen, allowing quick access to inventory, your journal, character stats, and the like.

I wouldn't say the interface differences are better or worse. It all depends on how you are used to playing. As an avid MMO player, I found the PC version easier to navigate, though your results may vary.

As Totilo mentioned previously, the PC version of Dragon Age allows players to scroll backwards into an overhead, Baldur's Gate-like camera, presenting a much more tactical view of the map you are on, as well as adding a bit of extra familiarity for the PC gamer crowd. I haven't used it much, but I do appreciate the option. BioWare has also included the option for mouse-click movement, but I despise clicking to move with a passion that glows hotter than a thousand suns, so it isn't really a plus.

The PC version is also superior in the way it connects to the BioWare Community Website. As detailed by Totilo in his article on the social features of the game, the PC version automatically takes screenshots at key moments in the game, uploading some automatically while letting the player choose from addition shots to share with the community.

Dragon Age: Origins on the PC isn't without its faults though. There is no auto-level option for PC players, so you are going to have to manually update each of your characters as you progress. The inventory has also been streamlined a little, with potions, gifts, and miscellaneous items all lumped under one heading. It's slightly more confusing, but since you should be relatively close to your computer screen as opposed to your couch, it's workable.

Update: We have found the PC auto-level. Thanks guys!

After spending time with both versions of the game, I don't necessarily regret playing through the PS3 version first. I still had a damn good time playing. It's just now that I've seen how the game runs on the PC, I long to see the events of my first character unfolding with the clarity of that one.

Given a choice, definitely go for the PC. It looks better, runs smoother, and it's generally $10 cheaper as well.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Dragon Age: Origins - PS3 vs PC version

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Every commercial I have seen for this looks awesome, but then it only says it's for Xbox. I'm glad they have it for PS3 and PC.
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:40 pm

This is a gorgeous game. I haven't run into nearly as many glitchs as this guy says he did, but I am running on a relatively newer PS3. It is deffinetely a ROLEplaying game though especially if you're a completest like me trying to finish all of the quests you can find. I've got almost 24 hours logged in on it so far on my first play through and I still haven't gotten the first group of allies the story requires.

My biggest gripe with it is the auto-save and lack of a quick save. It doesn't do it nearly often enough. It will save it just before a major fight, but it doesn't save it after it loads a new map like in the Baldur's Gate games. I was rolling along nicely for a while once and my party unexplicably got wiped out by a pack of wolves (yes, wolves...) and I ended up having to go back almost an hour's worth of play time from the last save. So I have to manually save it now whenever I get a bad feeling about a room I'm going to enter a place that I'm pretty sure could be a game ender.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:00 am

hmm.. I prefer manual saves than auto-saves, for that reason. Too often, if a game has auto-saves, you cannot manually save it, causing many hours of time going back through areaa.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by NulSyn » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:37 am

verdilak wrote:hmm.. I prefer manual saves than auto-saves, for that reason. Too often, if a game has auto-saves, you cannot manually save it, causing many hours of time going back through areaa.

Most games allow both auto saves and manual saves and they are saved separately from each, I can't think of a game in years that uses auto saves and doesn't allow manual saves. I am sure there might be some out there still, but I haven't seen one in a long time.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:09 pm

This game allows both, but the auto-saves are very rare and only happen prior to a very large battle. I prefer the auto-save like they had for Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 where it auto-saved prior to entering a new map. This game doesn't do that. You can travel from one area to another, through many map loads, without an auto-save occuring thus requiring you to make a manual save which becomes tedious after a while. I wish they would have incorporated a quick save option.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by NulSyn » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Logan the Defiant wrote:This game allows both, but the auto-saves are very rare and only happen prior to a very large battle. I prefer the auto-save like they had for Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 where it auto-saved prior to entering a new map. This game doesn't do that. You can travel from one area to another, through many map loads, without an auto-save occuring thus requiring you to make a manual save which becomes tedious after a while. I wish they would have incorporated a quick save option.

Yeah I agree, I think Mass Effect taught me to save more often for the same reason. It didn't auto-save enough for me, so I got use to manually saving more often.

I really want this game, but I am definitely waiting till its price dropped at least a little.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Okay, this game has literally sucked me into it.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:49 pm

That good?
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Being a huge fan of Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, I am willing to agree with Bioware and say that this game is their official replacement.

For those of you who are familiar with KOTOR 1 & 2, the combat system is similar to it, but with some added features that make it a bit more of a pleasurable experience. You can assign up to six of your character's talents/spells into what I call quick slots that you can activate by the simple push of the button. Your character is going to have far more talents/spells later on in the game after achieving a few levels that you won't be able to fit in there though. No problem, all you have to do is access the radial menu, locate the talent/spell you want to use, select it and activate it. Bringing the radial menu up pauses the game in the middle of the action so not only do you not have to worry about rushing to select you can also change the character's target for that talent.

Another feature that, because it's been so long, I'm not sure KOTOR had is the combat tactics slots for the characters. With these, you can determine not only what talents/spells your party characters will use when facing an enemy, but you can fine tune it deeper than that.

For instance, remember how you would play Baldur's Gate and all of your fighters/tanks would be out there getting up into the face of the enemy and laying waiste to them while you had a cleric or mage hanging safely back either picking off targets or lending support with spells or healing. Then out of no where, the rogue that you didn't see before backstabs your cleric severly wounding him and will most likely have him dead after a few more hits. Well now, you can designate one of your other characters to drop everything that he's doing and run back to save your mage if they fall under attack.

One of the specializations for the mages can really help out with a situation like this though if somebody can't get back there to save them in time. The Arcane Mage. Picking this specialization not only makes your mage a fighter mage, but it substitutes the magic attribute for the strength attribute when it comes to equipping weapons and armor. This makes it possible for you to have a mage wearing heavy full plate armor and wielding a two-handed sword if you want. Of course, the fatigue penalty for such heavy armor does affect how much mana it takes for you to cast spells and slows the recovery rate during combat. The idea of a guy in heavy full plate shooting lightning out of his hands seems a bit to awesome for me though so I'm trying this out on my next play through.

Speaking of which, the play through time, so far, for my first play through is rounding out to around 90 hours right now and I'm still finishing up some quests before the final big battle. I'm playing without a game guide at the moment and because I'm a completist I've been doing a lot of backtracking through the map finishing up the side quests and jobs that you get throughout the game. This could attest to why my time is so high. From what I've read, total play through time should be around 70 hours.

The story is really good with a total of five different origin stories for you to play through so there is plenty of replay value to it. Also, I was watching a developer video on my bonus disk and they plan on supporting DLC for this game for the next two years.

Also on the story, I may be wrong because I don't pay attention much to other rpg companies, but I'm fairly certain that this is a totally original setting that the game takes place in and it is a complete setting for the most part. There are gaps in the background for the setting, but that leaves things open for new content to be released. I did notice on the official website that they are releasing a pen and paper rpg book for this game and I might check it out.

The game is excellent and I know money is tight right now, but I highly recommend getting this game or putting it on your list to Santa. If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask them. I'm almost finished with the human-warrior storyline and I'm getting ready to start the mage storyline following that. That may take me longer to get through though since AC2 is coming out on Tuesday....
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:19 am

Add on note for those of you here, the pen and paper RPG that they are developing is being printed by Green Ronin. I know a lot of you here are fans of the publisher so I thought I'd pass that on.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:22 am

verdilak wrote:That good?

I only see him break for Assassins Creed 2 and the "Hero" games.
Never tell people how to do things.
Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- General George Patton Jr

"There are two kinds of people in this world those that love you and those that hate you, now choose a side mother fucker!"~Mark F.Mason
NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

Favorite System: God help me, it's Pally.

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Hey, I'm going to be working popping on Uncharted 2 here soon now that somebody beat me to platinum on it. lol
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:56 pm

:s_yahoo And it was my first one too c:_winkgrin

"There are two kinds of people in this world those that love you and those that hate you, now choose a side mother fucker!"~Mark F.Mason
NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 pm

What's funny now, is keeping track of Ninja and Shini's progress by checking their trophies occasionally. Poor Shini doesn't get to play much because I guess Ninja hogs it. :s_laughat
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:22 pm

I hog nothing c:_winkgrin

NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm

So, word is that the Return to Ostagar DLC is going to be delayed until the end of the month. From an article I saw, the caught a glitch or defect in in when they were doing their final QA checks and decided to postpone it rather than release it with the glitch.

I'm really looking forward to March now because the first expansion is coming out two days after my birthday (hint, hint Shini and Ninja!) that continues the story after the events of Origins.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:58 pm

I can't wait for the new stuff! Yeah he hogs it, he's 3/4 of the way through his second play through and I'm not even finished with my first...but I am at the end. AND I TOTALLY NAILED ALISTAIR!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Bunny slept with Leilianna and Zevran which was fucking amusing as hell!
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 am

r:_lolabove

I think that for the record, for those who don't know, it should be stated that Zevran is a dude. Now I will admit that my female elf rogue that I used in the game nailed Zev and Alistair, but I made sure she got some of Leliana to so my manliness is still intact. :s_thumbsup
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm

I was trying so hard to get Alistair to like me, and I squeed like a school girl when he gave me a rose...and poor Zev he was so sad I chose Al over him X) Unfortunately I missed getting Lei, but I plan on getting her next play through.

He also wants me to mention he slept with Morrigan too X) I can't wait for my next play through I'm going to be a total whore :)
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Wed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

New DLC coming out on the 18th. Darkspawn Chronicles. You get to play as a Hurlock Vanguard in a world where your Origins character died at their joining and Alistair had to lead the Grey Wardens in the defense of Denerim.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Wed May 05, 2010 11:57 pm

I know I can't wait...it ought to be entertaining. Did you get the April Fools Day stuff :)
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 am

Yeah. I haven't had a chance to play with it much though because my son is always playing it. That, and I've been obsessed with Bad Company 2.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Thu May 06, 2010 3:04 pm

So I've noticed :) It was worth the couple bucks it cost, helped me get some trophies :) It seems we are the only people I know with kids and a PS3 that won't let their kids touch it.
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:36 am

Thought I would add to this. I went and got the Ultimate Edition for the PC and have been downloading mods like a madman to play through. A couple of the ones I downloaded easily added 20 hours to the Origins campaign alone. If you're on the fence about getting this game for the PC, I highly recommend you check out this website. http://www.dragonagenexus.com/ There's a lot of love for Alistair on there Shini. lol
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by Chick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:44 pm

This game has been sitting around collecting dust for months on my shelf. Sounds like it's time to play it. Finding a game I enjoy on PC is as hard as scratching that itch right between my shoulderblades
Chick
Darth Annoyus
Darth Annoyus

Favorite System: D&Dv3.5 & Star Wars Saga

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Logan the Defiant wrote:Thought I would add to this. I went and got the Ultimate Edition for the PC and have been downloading mods like a madman to play through. A couple of the ones I downloaded easily added 20 hours to the Origins campaign alone. If you're on the fence about getting this game for the PC, I highly recommend you check out this website. http://www.dragonagenexus.com/ There's a lot of love for Alistair on there Shini. lol

Looks like I might be asking for this for X-mas X)
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:12 pm

So I got The Ultimate Edition, really cheap too :) So far I like it, I just got through my origin story, but I'm not used to playing games like this on my computer and it's hard getting used to the controls. In Diablo I could use my mouse to move and this I can't so I'm really slow moving around.
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Return to General