Mini Ninjas; reveiw.

For General Console News and Information

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Mini Ninjas; reveiw.

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:48 pm

That's right folks I have bought the game Mini Ninjas and Despite the fact you are a chibi ninja, it is A freaking awesomly fun game. It has a great fell to it a perfect blind of Tenchu Stealth assassins and a Zelda's windwacker (except cool!!). The hit point system and Ki worked like Zelda classics, You have hearts and a small bar for magic, but it throws in a kinda Force unleashed touch by enemies giving you small amounts of Ki. Their is a small draw back to the magic in the game only the main character has the ability to cast magic. Throwing in all the classic ninja moves to this fun Mini setting, you can run up walls, climb up them by jumping between close walls, throw ninja stars, smoke bombs, and even normal bombs. with a simple control layout the game is figured out quickly and easily and it works well in combat once again giving you a almost classic Zelda feel. The story line is fun and not in the least drawn out with length and almost boring cut scenes (Grant some games when you first play them you love the cut scenes and you'll watch them a dozen times.). So much like Tenchu and ninja Gaiden of old the game advances through levels, Meaning you'll wanna replay it to find those few things you missed the first time through.
Over all I give it an 8 outta 10 *insert you own words here* and it's over all fun for Kids and adults. You can buy mini ninjas one PS3 (great on this system) Xbox360, PC, Wii, and I don't know what else :s_thumbsup
Never tell people how to do things.
Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- General George Patton Jr

"There are two kinds of people in this world those that love you and those that hate you, now choose a side mother fucker!"~Mark F.Mason
NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

Favorite System: God help me, it's Pally.

Re: Mini Ninjas; reveiw.

PostPosted by Zamion » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:37 pm

plays like ninja gaiden of old ?
serriusly that was the 2nd hardest set of games on the nes ever

sorry the guy talking is a dueche but serrily thats the hardest ninja game ever.....
that said i played some mini ninjas and though its nothing like ninja gaiden it was fun and deffintly not so hard.
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun
Security: NO

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:45 pm

I didn't mean it plays like but has the same feel as it, It is though really awesome and I've been unlocking alot of trophies for it.
Never tell people how to do things.
Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- General George Patton Jr

"There are two kinds of people in this world those that love you and those that hate you, now choose a side mother fucker!"~Mark F.Mason
NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

Favorite System: God help me, it's Pally.

PostPosted by Zamion » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:47 pm

right on...trophy's im gonna assume you got it on ps3 then, wonder whats diffrent on the wii version.
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:58 pm

It's fun to watch too, and the little samurai running around yelling "mini mini ninja" is hilarious!
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally

Return to General