I hate my job!

Requested Thread for jokes!

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

I hate my job!

PostPosted by NulSyn » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 pm

From Reddit wrote:My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breath.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

Re: I hate my job!

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 pm

r:_lolabove r:_lolabove r:_lolabove

Love it!
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:14 pm

r:_lolabove
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by Zamion » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:41 am

didnt even see that comming till the last sentence
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

PostPosted by Svartalf » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Wow... I saw it coming as soon as I read that the smart girl was slumming around and making nothing of her oportunities...of course, reading abbout Shaggy and Scooby did make sure I was on target...

but heck, it's been so long I had forgotten Fred was the driver... and good for him it's his viewpoint (though I thought he liked Daphne and did enjoy diving into her charms), because otherwise he'd certainly get a huge helping too...
PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Geronimo the Commie Atheist
Svartalf
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Shadowrun

PostPosted by Rayven » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 pm

*blink*
STARE INTO MY EYES FOREVER
LET ME TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS
DANCE WITH ME OUT IN THE GARDEN
WHERE TOMORROW NEVER COMES
FOLLOW ME INTO THE DARKNESS
WHERE THE NIGHTMARES NEVER FADE
WHISPER DREAMS MY FALLEN ANGEL
FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEVER WAKE
Religion starts wars. Spirituality ends them

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

Location: Cubicle greyness...I'm surrounded by false intelligence!
Favorite System: Any

PostPosted by The Novastar » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:30 pm

I didn't get it, till I read "Great Dane".
After that, I had to read it again, for even more lulz.
The Novastar
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Just One?

Return to Jokes & Other Fun!