Force Unleashed

Lets talks about PS gaming!

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Force Unleashed

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 pm

While the game wasn't as stellar as I had hoped, the story was phenominal. They are getting ready to release some new content for the game including a whole "what if" story that takes place after you completed the dark side ending of the first game.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium

Re: Force Unleashed

PostPosted by Logan the Defiant » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 am

So the first chapter of the "What if" storyline is out and takes place during the events of episode IV humorously titled "A Fragile Hope". As the Emperor's apprentice, you have been sent to Tatooine to find the droids that escaped with the plans to the Death Star (apparently, there is still a rebellion going on despite the founders having been killed). There, you come across Jaba the Hut, fight Boba Fett, and finally track down the droids to Mos Eisly and see them boarding the Millenium Falcon. Another boss fight ensues, which I won't spoil, and the chapter is over, but leads into the events that are most likely going to lead you to the Hoth mission yet to be released. Play time, for me on the first run through, was about 40 minutes so it's a bit longer than the Jedi Temple mission.

All in all, it's a fun mission filled with lots of action and some neat moments involving canon characters.
Logan the Defiant
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium

Return to Playstation (1, 2, 3, ect.)