Palladium Memorabilia

Have books to trade or sell? Wonder if anyone out there has a book that you would rather buy from a fellow board member? This is the forum for you.

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Palladium Memorabilia

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 pm

I know this may not be the greatest target audience in the world, but... Would any of you be interested in taking some Palladium memorabilia off my hands? I haven't a full inventory to list yet, but off the top of my head I know that I have a complete set of Palladium glasses (large size); a sheet of Rifts Stamps; the multi-pack of the greeting cards; artwork by Apollo, Perez, Manning Bros, Scott Johnson, and that Kev guy; various posters; the artwork of Zeleznik portfolio in fair condition (I bought it when I was a teen so there are some pin holes from tacks and some tape damage to the back of them); the little set of artwork that was sent out in the X-mas grab bags a few years ago... I really just want to get rid of it, I'd most likely only charge for shipping and maybe packaging if I had to get something special to send it in.

Anyway... if there is some interest, I'll dig it out and take pictures and whatnot... if not, I could always give it to Good Will.
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

Re: Palladium Memorabilia

PostPosted by verdilak » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Perez Artwork.... what do you have of his, because I am fairly certain i want it.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

PostPosted by Mierin » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm also curious to know what artwork you have by Apollo and the Manning Brothers.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mierin
Forum Dominatrix
Forum Dominatrix

PostPosted by Zamion » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 am

any of the art work you have include the wormwood cover?
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:01 am

Oh, the glasses might be interesting as well... are they pilsner glasses?
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Rayven » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:31 pm

I might be down for some Manning art if Mierin doesn't want all of it
STARE INTO MY EYES FOREVER
LET ME TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS
DANCE WITH ME OUT IN THE GARDEN
WHERE TOMORROW NEVER COMES
FOLLOW ME INTO THE DARKNESS
WHERE THE NIGHTMARES NEVER FADE
WHISPER DREAMS MY FALLEN ANGEL
FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEVER WAKE
Religion starts wars. Spirituality ends them

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

Location: Cubicle greyness...I'm surrounded by false intelligence!
Favorite System: Any

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 pm

um... I have a few old pictures I can post really quick.

Spoiler:

Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by Rayven » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 pm

OOO!!! I want the one in the middle of the top picture (the guy in the hood)

And possibly the bottom picture...if nobody else wants that....
STARE INTO MY EYES FOREVER
LET ME TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS
DANCE WITH ME OUT IN THE GARDEN
WHERE TOMORROW NEVER COMES
FOLLOW ME INTO THE DARKNESS
WHERE THE NIGHTMARES NEVER FADE
WHISPER DREAMS MY FALLEN ANGEL
FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEVER WAKE
Religion starts wars. Spirituality ends them

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

Location: Cubicle greyness...I'm surrounded by false intelligence!
Favorite System: Any

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 pm

The bottom pic is a collage of a bunch of little pictures. Left to right, top to bottom, Scott Johnson, Perez, Ka Xiong, Bros Manning, Scott Johnson, and Scott Johnson.
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm

No, Rayven cannot hae the Perez! MINE!

The dragon on the books I would like to have, my son would love it.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:03 pm

No verd can't have that I want it XD I love Apollo and the Mannings they are two of my faves.
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:28 am

Well, I'll dig it all out of the closet and take proper pictures of everything. Then you guys can fight over it properly.
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 am

lol
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Perez
Spoiler:
1 Image
2 Image

Apollo
Spoiler:
1 - Sold
2 Image

Johnson
Spoiler:
1 Image
2 Image
3 - Sold

Misc
Spoiler:
Mannings Image
Kevin Image
Ka Xiong Image

Stamps
Spoiler:

Cards, variety pack, unopened
Spoiler:

I tried to take pictures of the 25th Anniversary Laser-etched glasses... but I'm lazy and they are clear. They look like they are 12 oz glasses.

The Riftsworkz portfolio by Zeleznik has the cover art for Pantheons of the Megaverse, Underseas, Japan, Juicer Uprising, Coalition War Campaign, and Psyscape, in 11 x 14 format... I still have the certificate of authenticity, but like I said before, they are not in mint condition... 10+ years of use, you know?

I also have a dozen or so various prints from different artists - all came in the X-mas grab bag. 11 x 8.5 format - some are autographed.

I guess the artwork will go to the highest bidder, the other palladium brand things will go to whomever wants to pay for shipping for them.

I also have a half a dozen or so old Palladium T-shirts... which, I will happily take suggestions on what to do with them, because I won't wear them anymore. - No free advertising by me.
Last edited by Reddenedone on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by Cyberpaladin85 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:33 pm

verdilak wrote:No, Rayven cannot hae the Perez! MINE!

The dragon on the books I would like to have, my son would love it.

Oh noes, not the "it will make a young child happy" card! Dammit, that was something I was interested in. But, I suppose if it reinforces the gamer in the blood of a child of a gamer, go for it.

I'll never be a capitalist at this rate. Back to bootski camp with me, I guess (da comrade, I need a brewski, da).

You can't call me evil, I don't believe in morals!
Cyberpaladin85
h4x0r
h4x0r

Favorite System: WEG D6

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 pm

I have a good bid for Apollo's Book Wyrm picture - and that person remembered the name of it... which is sad because I currently own it, and I didn't.
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by Zamion » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 am

how much you want for the juicer hittign the guy with the club
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 pm

sent pm, Zamion.
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by Reddenedone » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:04 pm

I've removed what has been spoken for... and there is still plenty to go around. I might be up to making dice bags too if I can finish the two projects I'm working on. Send pms on anything you guys might be interested in.

Thanks for shopping!
Reddenedone
Forum Crafter
Forum Crafter

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 pm

How much for the first perez?
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Zamion » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:26 pm

whoo hgoo my art be commin in the mail good times
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t