Picked up Loki: Heroes of Mythology fo $6

If you play it on your comp, lets hear about it!

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Picked up Loki: Heroes of Mythology fo $6

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:31 pm

A journey through four great mythologies, Loki allows the player to take-on the role of one of four heroes: a mighty Norse warrior, a fierce Greek fighter, a powerful Egyptian sorcerer or a skilled Aztec shaman. Each comes from a different mythological background and each has different strengths and skills and, therefore, radically different ways of fighting. During an epic adventure, the player gives battle to a multitude of enemies. Hundreds of creatures and opponents of every kind have been created for the game, so that the player is going to have to fight his/her way past skeletons, giant spiders, centaurs, mummies, harpies, wild animals, a vast array of soldiers, culminating in the showdowns with formidable bosses such as Medusa, Fenrir the wolf or Fafnir the dragon. Each boss has a particular way of fighting so the player must discover his weak points. As the hero(ine) advances through the game he/she isbe able to collect or exchange thousands of items, including 500 unique objects, such as Thor's hammer or Achilles' armour.

Seems, from what I have read online, like a cross between Diablo 2 (which i love) and Titan Quest.

I am psyched to play it since it has online modes of play similar to Diablo's Bnet.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Picked up Loki: Heroes of Mythology fo $6

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 am

cool story bro
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium

PostPosted by Zamion » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:11 pm

i herd the game play blows on it.....from the video game store guy hopefully he was mis informed or just had bad taste but just passing on the news of the fame ive had.
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:45 pm

I like it... it's like diablo but a bit better.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Zamion » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:40 pm

ahhh i hated diablo 2 after the first run throguh its just to repetative personaly
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

PostPosted by NulSyn » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:03 pm

I played D2 so much........so many times....for years.......looks at discs....no no I must resist.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Same boat as Nul.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by Zamion » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:52 pm

i used to play online on hardcore mode and yeah i will never pick that game back up...ever'
no more cow zone
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Return to PC Games