CiCi's Marvel vs CAPCON arcade game

For General Console News and Information

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

CiCi's Marvel vs CAPCON arcade game

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:11 pm

My son got the 1st place off of $0.50 and died on game 7. He had Captain America, Iceman, and the dude from india of street fighter. He kicked ass (mostly combos). Got over 2 million (or was it billion) points.

Proud day to be a father :s_biggrin
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: CiCi's Marvel vs CAPCON arcade game

PostPosted by The Novastar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Not looking forward to the day my son beats me at a fighting game...
(even less thrilled about the day he beats me crossing swords)
The Novastar
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Just One?

PostPosted by verdilak » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:35 pm

lol

I picked a terrible combination, and wasnt really all too interested in beating him (was trying to drag the game on to make the money last longer since this game didnt have a timer feature on the matches) but he started pressing buttons and poof! dead lol.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by The Novastar » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Suuuure...
Sound like a rationalization to anyone else, too? :s_tongue
The Novastar
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Just One?

PostPosted by NulSyn » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:04 pm

:s_rofl
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by Zamion » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:09 am

button masshers, the vain of thoose of us that practice cuase we feel like losers when they beat us and they do 33% its so annoyying
Zamion
l_33t
l_33t

Favorite System: ahhhh shadowrun

PostPosted by verdilak » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 am

Yeah, I was trying to show him the button combos for attacks, but he kicked my ass soundly. lol the little shit and his button mashings, still, proud of the boy.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Return to General