Windows 7 Release Candidate

Have a computer problem? Want to show off your rig? Lets hear it!

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Windows 7 Release Candidate

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:06 pm

The release candidate is up for testing. Theyre allowing downloads and keys at this time. If you wanna play with it before you have to pay for it. Now is the time.
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Windows 7 Release Candidate

PostPosted by verdilak » Fri May 22, 2009 10:13 pm

url?
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Sat May 23, 2009 9:47 am

lawl, I guess I can post a direct link :D

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... nload.aspx

They use your MSN/Live accounts to assign keys to, so if you dont have one youll have to register.
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by Svartalf » Sat May 23, 2009 12:52 pm

LOL.
I have msn live account, but for some weird buggy reason, I can't access it, because when I upgraded to the last version, that version refuses to connect to the network , and I just can't manage to erase it so that the fracking shitdown will let me reload an earlier, tried and true version, so I'm waiting for the next upgrade
PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Geronimo the Commie Atheist
Svartalf
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Shadowrun

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Sat May 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Svartalf wrote:LOL.
I have msn live account, but for some weird buggy reason, I can't access it, because when I upgraded to the last version, that version refuses to connect to the network , and I just can't manage to erase it so that the fracking shitdown will let me reload an earlier, tried and true version, so I'm waiting for the next upgrade

You could always register another account and get it that way :D
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

PostPosted by Svartalf » Sat May 23, 2009 2:37 pm

a) no I can't. the problem is not with my account, it's with the darn program and its having left code stench all over my system... I'd need to format the HD and reinstall $idewinder$ (and every other program I use too) from scratch to be able to do that ... I may do just that someday too.

b) There are some things where I might care enough to register a secondary account, but here, I just don't care enough (though I do have a secondary hotmail box actually)
PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Geronimo the Commie Atheist
Svartalf
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Shadowrun

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Svartalf wrote:a) no I can't. the problem is not with my account, it's with the darn program and its having left code stench all over my system... I'd need to format the HD and reinstall $idewinder$ (and every other program I use too) from scratch to be able to do that ... I may do just that someday too.

b) There are some things where I might care enough to register a secondary account, but here, I just don't care enough (though I do have a secondary hotmail box actually)

Ahhh I see. That sucks man!

On a side note, I did a full reformat to install Windows 7 anyway. I have 2 partitions now. One for my main use (WIN XP w/ SP3) and the other is Windows 7. Its nice having a 1TB HDD
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Return to Computers!