Nerdy Jokes

Requested Thread for jokes!

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

Nerdy Jokes

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:15 am

From The Big Bang Theory that I found hilarious:

A farmer notices his chickens are getting sick, he calls in a physicist to help him. The physicist takes a good look at the chickens and does some calculations, he suddenly stops and says "Ive got it, but it would only work if the chickens were spherical and in a vacuum."
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: Nerdy Jokes

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:17 am

And now for some NOT from the show, but just as geeky lol

Two sodium atoms are flying around a cyclotron.
Suddenly the first atom said to the second, "Hey, I think I've just lost an electron."
"Are you sure?" asked the second atom.
"Yeah," said the first, "I'm positive."
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:21 am

A historian, an engineer and a statistician are duck hunting.
A duck rises from the lake.
The historian fires first and shoots 10' over the duck.
The engineer fires second and shoots 10' under the duck.
The statistician jumps up excitedly and exclaims "We got him!"
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:22 am

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Spoiler:
Because the external influences which had pervaded its sensorium from birth had caused it to develop in such a fashion that it would tend to cross roads, even while believing these actions to be of its own free will.

Spoiler:
The confluence of events in the cultural gestalt necessitated that individual chickens cross roads at this historical juncture, and therefore synchronicitously brought such occurrences into being.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:24 am

1927 Solvay Conference with Einstein, Heisenberg, Schroedinger, Planck et al

and I find it amusing that Heisenberg looks uncertain in the picture.

ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:25 am

What is the shortest mathematicians joke?
Spoiler:
Let epsilon be smaller than zero.

:s_rofl :s_rofl
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:27 am

A nerd was walking on campus one day when his friend, another nerd, rode up on an incredible shiny new bicycle.

The first nerd was stunned and asked, "Where did you get such a nice bike?"

The second nerd replied, "Well, yesterday I was walking home minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up to me on this bike.

She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, 'Take what you want!'"

The second nerd nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn't have fit."
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 am

I keep seeing all these comments aabout all tt my college on what He has done for us, what He has bestowed upon us, that He has given us this sun for light and heat and beauty...

I really think H should get more of the credit though. He is merely a byproduct.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 am

Last one and then I am out for now...

René Descartes has been sitting at a bar snacking on peanuts.
The bartender goes up to him and asks if he's going to order any alcohol.
Descartes replies "I think not" and promptly vanishes.
ImageImage
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Return to Jokes & Other Fun!