See Through PSP Screen

PSP, DS, GameBoy, ect. If you can play while walking down the street, lets talk about it.

Moderators: hippie_mama, verdilak

See Through PSP Screen

PostPosted by verdilak » Mon May 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Ever wonder what's behind your PSP screen? Here's a wallpaper image of exactly that! It looks even better on a PSP with clear faceplate.

You can download the same past-modern wallpaper image to use on your own psp right here:

PSP Wallpaper Installation Instructions

First, drag the image above onto your desktop or right click on it and save it to a desired location.

Next, follow the instructions below for USB or WiFi:

Using a 5-Pin USB Cable or a Memory Stick Pro Duo Card Reader

1. Connect your PSP or Memory Stick Pro Duo to your PC. (If using a USB Cable, plug it into your PSP, boot up your PSP, then go to Settings, and scroll down to USB Connection)
2. Go to My Computer -> Open the new Removable Disk that has appeared.
1. If you are using a mac the memory stick will appear on your desktop!
3. Create a folder named "PSP", inside that folder make a new folder named "PHOTO".
4. Now take the PSP wallpapers you have downloaded and transfer them into the "PHOTO" folder.

Using available WiFi Internet Access

1. Boot your PSP to its Main Menu.
2. Find the "Network" section and click on the "Internet Browser"
3. You should see a Blank Page. Click the "Triangle" button, then click on the "File" button, and finally click "Address Entry".
4. Type in the url/address to your PSP Wallpaper image and click "Enter". (If you have an available network setup and ready it should connect to it wirelessly automatically or it should let you choose which one you like to use. If not you will need to set one up in Network Settings)
5. You will notice that the image should load up. Now click "File" and click "Save Image".
6. Destination should be set to "/PSP/PHOTO/" and "File Name" can be whatever you wish. Once set click "Save". Once finished it will say "Save Complete".

Setting your Wallpaper on your PSP

1. In the PSP Main Menu go to "Photo" and click on the Memory Stick.
2. Now you will see you image. Select and open the image you would like to use.
3. Press the "Triangle" button and then go to "Set as Wallpaper" button and click it.
4. It will ask you if you would like to set as wallpaper or overwrite current wallpaper. Click "Yes".
5. Now go back to your PSP Main Menu and you should have the new custom wallpaper as your background.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

Re: See Through PSP Screen

PostPosted by NinjaBunny » Wed May 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Awesome I'm going to save this one.
Never tell people how to do things.
Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- General George Patton Jr

"There are two kinds of people in this world those that love you and those that hate you, now choose a side mother fucker!"~Mark F.Mason
NinjaBunny
Lord Of Randomness
Lord Of Randomness

Favorite System: God help me, it's Pally.

Return to Handhelds