Yea HeroQuest!

Forum Games, Flash Games, Board Games; Any type of non-RPG games go here.

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Yea HeroQuest!

PostPosted by Aluman » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 pm

HeroQuest Computer Game
Not to be confused with the Quest for Glory series, this appears to be a adaptation of the original board game to computer game standards, complete with custom quests and stuff, supposedly MP capable.
Shazbot Says "If you can't learn how to swallow under duress, you'll never make it in show business."
Aluman
l_33t
l_33t

Re: Yea HeroQuest!

PostPosted by verdilak » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Looks interesting.
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.
Security: NO

PostPosted by NulSyn » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Hell yeahs!

Let me know if it seems buggy or if it works well? I might have to give it a run...I miss my HQ set.
NulSyn
Forum Hippo
Forum Hippo

PostPosted by Aluman » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:06 am

I was missing it to, went and priced on various places like 300+$ I'm fuck that. Typed Heroquest Cheap into google about five down was this gem. So far seems decent, but mostly been goofing off with it, haven't tried anything spectacular with it like MP.
Shazbot Says "If you can't learn how to swallow under duress, you'll never make it in show business."
Aluman
l_33t
l_33t

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 am

I have two Hero Quest games :) I love this game, been thinking of breaking it out and making people play it with me.
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally
Security: NO

PostPosted by Aluman » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:22 pm

You should!
Aluman
l_33t
l_33t

PostPosted by Aluman » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:36 am

So having played it awhile now: IT IS SO AWESOME! ITS BETTER THAN 10 SUPERBOWLS!
Aluman
l_33t
l_33t

PostPosted by Chick » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:52 am

I found it didn't work properly. Especially the wizard's spells
Chick
Darth Annoyus
Darth Annoyus

Favorite System: D&Dv3.5 & Star Wars Saga

Return to Games!