Overlord: Raising Hell

Lets talks about PS gaming!

Moderators: verdilak, hippie_mama

Overlord: Raising Hell

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:40 pm

I just LOLed when I played the demo. The little goblin-like minions are freaking hilarious.

From what I can tell from the demo, you dont do much yourself in the game except summon minions and cast a spell here and there. The minions do all the real work. Directing the minions is fairly easy, and it'd have to be with 10 or more of the little buggers running around.

If you've got a PS3, I recommend you download the demo for free. I just bought the full version used at Gamestop for $30.
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium
Security: NO

Re: Overlord: Raising Hell

PostPosted by verdilak » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:50 pm

I sooo want a PS3 :s_sad
ImageImage
"I'm imagining Kiera Knightly, Katherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina and Meg Fox sitting around your map wearing bandanas vigorously shaking fists full of d20s." - Aval Penworth, in regards to a map I made
"We're talking about the GM that made us fight giant Fruit, Verd is totally unpredictable." - Nikurasu (one of my players)
Everyone is an atheist about some gods, we just went one god further. - Richard Dawkins
Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
To the human body, a spoonful of flour and a spoonful of sugar are identical.
"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It is where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more." - Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
verdilak
l33t
l33t

Favorite System: TS, GG, SoZ, ect.

PostPosted by Shinitenshi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:08 pm

We have the demo too. Bunny thought I would like it since I love diablo. It was amusing to watch him play it.
I just Spread the Dead. Click below to do the same and you could win $5,000! Don’t forget to check out the premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday Oct. 31 at 10/9c on AMC. http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=331746679
Shinitenshi
Forum Temptress
Forum Temptress

Favorite System: Pally

PostPosted by Starmage21 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:11 am

Ok, apparently the original Overlord game came out on the XBox and 360 as a downloadable game, and :Raising Hell was an expansion, all of which is also available on the PC. The PS3 version is ALL downloadable content, including the expansion featured on one Blue-Ray disc. So verd if you wanna check it out it is out there on the PC somewhere.
Starmage21
9th level Demi-God
9th level Demi-God

Favorite System: Palladium

PostPosted by Rayven » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:24 pm

My little sister's older brother (don't ask) has the Overlord game, and it's freakin hilariuos...and a bit strategic to boot.
STARE INTO MY EYES FOREVER
LET ME TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS
DANCE WITH ME OUT IN THE GARDEN
WHERE TOMORROW NEVER COMES
FOLLOW ME INTO THE DARKNESS
WHERE THE NIGHTMARES NEVER FADE
WHISPER DREAMS MY FALLEN ANGEL
FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEVER WAKE
Religion starts wars. Spirituality ends them

Rayven
Not a Platypus
Not a Platypus

Location: Cubicle greyness...I'm surrounded by false intelligence!
Favorite System: Any

Return to Playstation (1, 2, 3, ect.)